[UPDATED]Twists Of My Life v0.95.11 - Slice of Life Adult VN [Android Port]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,234 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
[18+ VN / Gamebook] Twists Of My Life - Slice of Life Adult VN

Name of the game: Twists Of My Life

Version: 0.95.11

Change-log:
v0.95.11
9k of words, 300 new renders, 13 animated scenes.

v0.90.10
- Ann's branch hotfix.
- If you returned home to Ann in the end of 0.85 update, use your earlier saves.

BACKUP your saves before installing!!

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
"Twists of My Life" - is a visual novel where every decision you make can completely change the storyline. There's no "game over" if you pick the wrong answer, in this game every choice you make will lead to different outcomes. All plotlines are intertwined... It is up to you. Everything's in your hands, so to speak.

What is this game about? (Taken from Patron)

You are student of a law school in the city "N". You live a normal life, study, meet different people, etc. In short, you do what most people of your age do. At a certain moment you get yourself into problems which cause the need for you to move into a different city and so the story begins. I work hard on personality of characters and emotional part of relationships between people.

Helena

She’s your classmate and one of the first characters you will meet in this game. She’s an optimistic, energetic and very likeable woman with strings attached, so be careful with what you get yourself into. Once you wrap yourself into this web, you might never be able to get out, but would you even care with such a woman at your side?

Helga

You meet her during your first day at college. She seems very shy and quiet, but is she? Maybe she just needs the right man beside her and she will just blossom into a completely different woman. Just don’t forget that all the silent types harbour some dark secret. What could be hers? Are you prepared to find out?

Alanna Victoria.

She’s your teacher at the university. She presents herself as a very strong and independent woman, however couldn’t it be just a charade? Aren’t all delicate flowers protected by thorns? What if you’re wrong and she will make you pay for your audacity? So, how much are you willing to risk to be with her?

Ann.

She is a little bit of mystery to you, but which woman isn’t? Sometimes you have to listen to them and sometimes you just need to fill in the blanks. It’s up to you to decide how you will solve this “puzzle”. Do you want to make her yours or do you want to make her pay for her behaviour? Or do you want both?

Natalia.

She works as a gym trainer in local gym. You have always felt like the spark wasn’t there. What could have caused it? Are you losing your charm? You might just need another pair of eyes to solve this problem, but where to get them?

Thea

You meet her during what appears to be a completely normal dinner, but is it? She might even have her own hidden agenda and you might be just a pawn in someone else’s masterplan, so will you play your part? What if the price is right?

Irene

She’s a secretary at the firm where you do your internship, but it’s not that simple. She may need your help with something. Will you be her white knight and help a damsel in distress or will you just mind your own business? Is she even worthy of going through all that trouble?

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://www.patreon.com/novel
MOD Features:
Ported from PC version.

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank D3T0X for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: D3T0X

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 26 times

Sephiroth7

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks
@D3T0X please tell me where the save folder is for the previous version and under what name?

Last edited:

Jeinar2K

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey @D3T0X, apparently there's a new update to fix a bug on 0.95.11 concerning Helena's story branch. Although the Author, Novel, posted links which also includes for android on his Patreon ; unfortunately it just wasn't fixed though atleast on android. Here's the link for PC of 0.95.12 : MEGA

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Hey @D3T0X, apparently there's a new update to fix a bug on 0.95.11 concerning Helena's story branch. Although the Author, Novel, posted links which also includes for android on his Patreon ; unfortunately it just wasn't fixed though atleast on android. Here's the link for PC of 0.95.12 : MEGA
Thanks I'll do a port of it today, I suspect that it's your old save file causing issues.

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Right doing this now - my latest script is just compressing everything so its smaller and Android friendly.
Will post an update asap

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
new release out - moving this thread to outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.