Paid .apk Vandals ~ Sbennytopia Exclusive

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,374 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Vandals ~ Sbennytopia Exclusive

Name of the game: Vandals

Version: v1.1.4

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Vandals
An infiltration-stealth game that will transport you to the most emblematic cities of Street Art!

Supported Languages : English, French
, Italian, German and Spanish.

In this turn-based game, the aim is to sneak around police surveillance and spray walls that grow harder and harder to access.

From Paris to Tokyo, via São Paulo, Berlin and New York, follow in the wake of ultra-famous street artists like Blek Le Rat and Keith Haring.

With Vandals, you can bomb your alias on the walls of New York like Lady Pink, paint childlike characters like Keith Haring, or get inspired by the poems of Miss.Tic and write your own.

*It is easy to learn, and the puzzles promise hours of immersion and pleasure.
*Share your most awesome creations on social networks.
*Rock to the rhythm of an original soundtrack: headphones recommended!
*Play in portrait or landscape mode. Left-handed / right-handed option.

The game includes :
¶ 60 puzzles to solve.
¶ 5 cities with original graphical worlds.
¶ 40 backgrounders on the evolution of Street Art since the 1960s.
¶ 18 achievements to unlock.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/809240/Vandals/
MOD Features:
Paid-Game.
200 MB required.
Unavailable from Play Store .

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 7 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 21 times

StanNyro

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Look like a cool game thank you Superman cause Superman real name is Kent and ... I shall go.

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
THANK YOU!

Daddydrac

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I GOTTA get this. It looks like hitman go. Thanks!
Works perfectly, and fun to play.
But to get it to install on my tablet properly I had to copy the obb file to my internal storage instead of my sd card. Any thoughts on that?

Last edited:
Vandals ~ Sbennytopia Exclusive was released by KentCave and 1309 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.