Alternate Title(s): Yu Jun Meng - My Vow to My Liege, 与君盟 My Vow to My Liege
Developer(s): Yetu AVG
Publisher(s): Fangkuai Youxi
Release Date: 2020-09-22
Language(s): English, Chinese
Voiced: Fully voiced
Size: 682 MB

Description:
In the last years of the dynasty, during the Spring and Autumn Period (approximately between 771 - 476BC), the Liege of a certain nation struggles of hegemony, and wars seemed endless. The Kingdom of Ng defeated their old enemy, the Kingdom of Yue. In the course of the war, the King of Ng, HéLǘ, sustained fatal injuries as he passed the throne to the new king "FuChai", a girl.

To fulfill the secret and long-standing wish of their ancestors of breaking their sacred vow with the Dragon God, she is forced to live a lie. Faced with countless bloody battles to seal the Dragon God, there suddenly appears a reprieve... Amid the chaos, who will loyally sacrifice their life and who will plot a scheme of betrayal—— Will they choose the man over the country? Love over hate? Who will they finally end up with?

Note: The protagonist of this story refers to herself as "we"/"they"/"them" because it is how royalty refers to themselves. As a ruler of a nation, they speak not only for themselves but the people that they serve, thus "we". Just a note for those who are confused about whether it has to do with gender or whether it's a mistranslation.

Gallery

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. No installation required, simply just play!

Download Link(s):
You need to click HERE to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 74 times

Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Downloaded 76 times

morinayume

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Lezzgoooo
Post automatically merged:

Lezzgoooo

RoeExinani

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 1 year
Thank you! I've been looking forward to giving this a try. The art looks beautiful!

mintvee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I have been looking for this game everywhere. Glad it was here :D THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 💗 ^^

Nour505

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Can you help me I downloaded rar but the game is not showing how do I do that?

Reactions: FNK

Jovie20

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Sorry to bother you but I keep getting error messages. Tried some solutions listed online but none of them worked for me. If anyone knows how to solve this I'd be grateful

Attachments

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.