Visual Novel [Visual Novel/Otome] My Vow to My Liege v1.09+

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,768 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/Otome] My Vow to My Liege v1.09+

Alternate Title(s): Yu Jun Meng - My Vow to My Liege, 与君盟 My Vow to My Liege
Developer(s): Yetu AVG
Publisher(s): Fangkuai Youxi
Release Date: 2020-09-22
Language(s): English, Chinese
Voiced: Fully voiced
Size: 682 MB

Description:
In the last years of the dynasty, during the Spring and Autumn Period (approximately between 771 - 476BC), the Liege of a certain nation struggles of hegemony, and wars seemed endless. The Kingdom of Ng defeated their old enemy, the Kingdom of Yue. In the course of the war, the King of Ng, HéLǘ, sustained fatal injuries as he passed the throne to the new king "FuChai", a girl.

To fulfill the secret and long-standing wish of their ancestors of breaking their sacred vow with the Dragon God, she is forced to live a lie. Faced with countless bloody battles to seal the Dragon God, there suddenly appears a reprieve... Amid the chaos, who will loyally sacrifice their life and who will plot a scheme of betrayal—— Will they choose the man over the country? Love over hate? Who will they finally end up with?

Note: The protagonist of this story refers to herself as "we"/"they"/"them" because it is how royalty refers to themselves. As a ruler of a nation, they speak not only for themselves but the people that they serve, thus "we". Just a note for those who are confused about whether it has to do with gender or whether it's a mistranslation.

Gallery

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. No installation required, simply just play!

-If any .dlls or files are missing, your computer may have quarantined the files (either upon extraction or when they were still archived) or your download was interrupted/corrupted, you can either unquarantine and make an exception for the files (otherwise the files will just be re-quarantined) or redownload.

Download Link(s):
Download Link(s):
Priced: 175 SB Points
Downloaded 13 times
Downloaded by: @CaraSan, @Yayjaymay, @Rainbow, @ThePetunia, @leahleinx, @musetta, @Pettybrvt, @YukinaYuki, @missymissy, @Luciev, @Astrelllus, @aeslie, @NessFloresy

For my peeps with errors:
Haven't managed to replicate the error some people have been getting, so I'll just post the files that people seem to be having trouble with. Either replace or fill-in missing files (in the case your system quarantined them)
Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 119 times

morinayume

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lezzgoooo
Post automatically merged:

Lezzgoooo

RoeExinani

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Thank you! I've been looking forward to giving this a try. The art looks beautiful!

mintvee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I have been looking for this game everywhere. Glad it was here :D THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 💗 ^^

Nutellix

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you so much 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Nour505

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Can you help me I downloaded rar but the game is not showing how do I do that?

Reactions: FNK

Nour505

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Were you able to download the game successfully, tell me how? can you do that?

D

Deleted member 56303

Updated! v1.09+
Small update
- The first 10 chapters of the common route are now unlocked for walk-through videos and live streaming.
- Reported typos are corrected.
- Fixed the error on the relationship status of YiGuang's route in the relation chart.
- Slightly modified some of the script writings and the plots.

Luciev

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Sorry to bother you but I keep getting error messages. Tried some solutions listed online but none of them worked for me. If anyone knows how to solve this I'd be grateful
Getting the same ... how can I reactivate the missing files?