Visual Novel [Visual Novel/Otome] TAISHO X ALICE episode 2 (PENCIL)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,768 happy users since 2014.
Register

D

Deleted member 56303

[Visual Novel/Otome] TAISHO X ALICE episode 2 (PENCIL)

Alternate Title(s): Taishou x Alice, 大正×対称アリス, 対アリ, TaiAli
Developer(s): Primula
Publisher(s): PRODUCTION PENCIL
Release Date: 2020-09-18
Language(s): English, Japanese, Chinese
Voiced: Fully Voiced
Size: 1.60 GB

Description:
Once upon a time, in a topsy-turvy world...

In the beginning, you find yourself lost within a world of utter darkness. Your memories are gone; even your name is a mystery.
But just when the bitter loneliness threatens to break your spirit, you meet Alice—a blond-haired, blue-eyed young man who promptly christens you "Arisu."
Like you, Alice cannot remember anything beyond his own name. Ignoring his protests, you drag him along with you through the darkness... until you happen upon a massive mirror made of crystal.
You stumble through the glass and into the Looking-Glass World, an antiquated fairytale dreamscape that feels oddly familiar...
There, amid a colorful cast of gender-swapped fairytale characters, you take on the role of the heroine and join them in their twisted tales.

How will the story end? It's up to you!

DUALICE(TAISHO x ALICE episode II) is a fairytale visual novel in which YOU must save your Prince Charming!
The game is fully voiced in Japanese (excluding the main character).

As you progress through the story, you will be asked to make choices at key points that will lead you to different endings. You will take on the role of the fairytale heroine in order to rehabilitate your chosen love interest and guide him to his "happily ever after"!

At the end of the prologue, you will choose your prince and enter the Looking-Glass World. Each love interest has his own standalone story set in an alternate universe where the relationships between the characters will vary.

*Episode 2 features two love interests: Kaguya and Gretel.

[Content Warning]
Please be advised that this game deals with mature themes including mental illness, self-harm, suicidal ideation, and sexual assault.

Installation Instructions:
1. Extract (e.g. using WinRAR)
2. No installation required, simply play using "ADVStarter.exe"!

Download Link(s): Downloaded 19 times
Downloaded by: @Yanari, @nansaber, @Hdjenne, @catdemigood, @AmiritaRin, @leahleinx, @Tsukkimiya, @dipkphong, @owobinch, @Hikarii, @Pettybrvt, @Sue22, @Slbraine, @Nour505, @Rendelvo1999, @Yoonieq, @Ruvi99K1, @Thankyou12, @Jasuki

Episode 1: Cinderella & Red Riding Hood
Episode 2: Kaguya & Gretel
Episode 3: Snow White & the Wizard
Epilogue: Alice

Please buy the game if you enjoyed it to support the developers or future English localizations! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 42 times

Rendelvo1999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I know there's a first one before this part. Is it alright to play it regardless? Or do I have to play the first game? Thanks for posting!

Lacieliddle

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Do you by chance have the third part at all you can upload? x

Yoonieq

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi, I have downloaded the game and extracted it but when i tried to open the ADVStarter it says "The program can't start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem" i already tried to reinstall the game but its still the same. Can you please help me fix this?

D

Deleted member 56303

Hi, I have downloaded the game and extracted it but when i tried to open the ADVStarter it says "The program can't start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem" i already tried to reinstall the game but its still the same. Can you please help me fix this?
It might be possible that your system is quarantining the file, you might have to disable your anti-virus or if you're on Windows 10, even if you disable its file scanning, it'll still quarantine it so you'll just have to manually restore the file/unquarantine it. Otherwise I recommend redownloading the entire file in case it's unstable connection corrupting it, and then keeping the rar on hand in case the .dll gets quarantined again.

Yoonieq

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I can now open the ADVStarter. At first i tried to do what you told me to but i didnt find any files in the quarantine. So i tried googling it and i found a solution, i just downloaded the Visual C++ 2013 and after that it worked. I can now play the game Thank you!

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 4 years
Saved for later. Thanks for uploading all episodes! 😍