Visual Novels

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,690 happy users since 2014.
Register

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello, Sbenny family! I am creating this off-topic thread to see if there are any visual novel fans in the forum, and if so, what are some of your favourites? I am doing this as I am at a loss at the moment on what to play next as I have read pretty much all my favourite Choice of Games and Hosted Games and a wide variety of visual novels to the point where I don't know what else to play...😅
My favourite genres are probably romance, mystery, science fiction, and fantasy fiction, and even some anime ones, so I would appreciate any recommendations in these categories, and if not, I am always happy to find something new! 😀

SlowSlyFox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Member for 2 years
I'm like visual novels but almost all that I played is NSFW ones lol. The thing about NSFW novels is that they show more realistic scene(well some of them at least) usual visual novels is too polished, too clean

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
I too have dabbled in the dark arts (NSFW)... (Cough*)😉

However, I am yet to find any good ones of late where the MC doesn't have a harem and has a lot more in-depth story to them. I am welcome to any suggestions you might have...:)

SlowSlyFox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Member for 2 years
To be honest I'm accurate with suggesting any NSFW novel, once I suggested to my friend Ravager and he blocked me on twitter lol

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Dude... That is f****ng hilarious. I have just had a quick look and now I can see why he blocked you.😂 However, I am going to give it a go. Thank you!

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Winter Wolves does some great sci-fi and fantasy novels. Love Loren and Planet Stronghold.

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you for these gems! I will definitely be playing those tonight. Thank you. 😃

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
I love the romance and comedy genres. I too enjoy the NSFW since like the other member said it is very realistic.

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Yes I am glad to see you share this opinion. I believe NSFW is shadowed by an unnecessary amount of negativity when in fact they are some of the better novels due to the realistic narrations.