Mod apk Warriors' Market Mayhem VIP Paid apk Unlimited Money

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,739 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustYou

TWICE & GFRIEND TRASH
Member for 6 years
Warriors' Market Mayhem VIP Paid apk Unlimited Money

Name of the game: Warriors' Market Mayhem VIP

Version: v1.5.14

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • A peaceful kingdom. Mr. Forge King, who owns a near broke forge, accidentally awakened a dragon.
    This is how this story unfolds...while the kingdom is in great danger, the smithing business takes off.

♥ VIP benefits
    - Give 5000 gold and 200 gems. And the bottom banner ads also be removed.

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.catlab.blacksmithvip
    MOD Features:
    PAID APK
    Unlimited gold coins
    unlimited diamonds

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank MustYou and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: MustYou

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 74 times

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
    ✌️ Community Team
    Member for 5 years
    Want me to test this ..... 😃....?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
    ✌️ Community Team
    Member for 5 years
    But i still not place toast 😥
    Hmm .... I remember these days when the rules are very tough .... Many of my games got removed for the toast 😢.....Now Time is changing and the staff members don't check for toasts I think.... Tho its a rule... But anyway @Yoda was a great and strict staff member .... who removed my all games and teach me to show respect for the rules...😃
    Post automatically merged:

But i still not place toast 😥
    But Its an advise to put toast on your games...:) And it's a traditional mod ?

And you need any kind of help on toasting .... I am always ready to help :).... I don't want that our games are leeched ....

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
    Staff Member
    ♥ Sea Queen
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    VIP Member
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    👑 Top Poster This Month
    Member for 8 years
    ✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

MustYou

TWICE & GFRIEND TRASH
    Member for 6 years
    Hmm .... I remember these days when the rules are very tough .... Many of my games got removed for the toast 😢.....Now Time is changing and the staff members don't check for toasts I think.... Tho its a rule... But anyway @Yoda was a great and strict staff member .... who removed my all games and teach me to show respect for the rules...😄

But Its an advise to put toast on your games...🙂 And it's a traditional mod ?

And you need any kind of help on toasting .... I am always ready to help 🙂.... I don't want that our games are leeched ....
    Yeah i still try to learn because the example and reality not same afterall 😂 and i can got experience when messing some apk 😅

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
    ✌️ Community Team
    Member for 5 years
    Yeah i still try to learn because the example and reality not same afterall 😂 and i can got experience when messing some apk 😅
    Good luck...💖

Status
    Not open for further replies.