Mod apk Wayhaven Chronicles Book Two + Unreleased version + MEGA MOD

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!
  • Overall Rating 4.9
    Based on 123 reviews

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Doesn't work out for me, app says not installed
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Doesn't work out for me, app says not installed
maybe you have book one installed already? If so delete it and reinstal book two. It does work perfectly as I already finished book two and now long wait for book three((
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
May I ask, do you happen to have the unmodded version of the game? I would gladly pay again if I must. It's a bloody good game and thank you for releasing it early, mate.
 
⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Member for 6 years
@onyxster First of all, I appreciate all the hard work you have done to bring this game to us, you really deserve the credit. Secondly, consider it as a humble request but would you be kind enough to release the unmodded version of the game?

Thanks.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Ok, I am absolutely baffled with this release.

@onyxster, good job you absolute mad lad.
👏🏼.
Worked like a charm.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey those of who want an unmodded apk, go to:

 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Nice :)
 
Last edited:
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
I dont think this is the full game. from what Ive read from the authors patreon, Its a work in progress that they released for feedback and patreon supporters
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this. I love the first book!!😁
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
I dont think this is the full game. from what Ive read from the authors patreon, Its a work in progress that they released for feedback and patreon supporters
Well if you actually play second book then you'll see that it does have an ending which will continue in book 3.. And its a little more than a month till official steam release so I doubt there will be additional story writing involved so close to release just bug fixes and stuff like that
Post automatically merged:

Besides autor is working on book 3 for around 2 month now or more
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 9 years
The app worked great, all it had was the one issue about restarting in order to load your old character from the first book.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks for this, installing now!!
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Holy HECK never thought i'd see an unreleased bersion of wayhaven 😍 Thanks SO much. I've already resigned into waiting until the official game comes out but i think since this is out, imma just gonna go ahead and do a head start lol. Still gonna support Sera and buy the full released game though later on because she is just an amazing author and then replay the whole thing all over again cuz lord knows i replayed the first book like crazy
Post automatically merged:

Btw i tried the no mod apk link and it says i dont have permission to view the page...
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this mod ❤
 
Wayhaven Chronicles Book Two + Unreleased version + MEGA MOD was released by onyxster and 24858 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Top