💬 Review Werewolf online

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,843 happy users since 2014.
Register

Titanmod

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Werewolf online

A fun killer eye like game. Game's not heavy mich like can be played anyway as long as you have internet connection. Had me addicted for months hahahah

Review:
Well, much like the killer eye on a mobile phone with lots of roles to take. Gotta be smart so you could win and not get pinpointed by others. Haha lel. Gameplay is real smooth as long as you got good internet connection, played with my friends one time. Had so much fun lewl ahahahhaah. Not pay to win but ofc if u want your best looking character. Had to pay for it. But yyou can also earn decent costumes without having to pay for anything. Give it a go and u wont regret having it on your phone. Use to play killer eye on our classroom but when the virus hit and killing our joy. But luckily one of my class mate discovered the game and introduced it on us. We gave it a go. And we had much fun. Can also play with other people from different parts of the world. Can meet new friends. And a good excercise for the brain. Real fun. It has friendly user inter face and it was really relaxing. I also made it as an inspiration on maki g our school project. Love it, i owe a lot on this game and to its devs.

Would you recommend this to other users? yes people must give it a shot,. Good environment and brain excercise while enjoying xD

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Naresuan1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey my brother has been playing this game for a few years now and he's really good at the strategy of manipulating people😄. I tried it but I did find it a bit complicated and got bored. But yeah the game's in-app purchases are not compulsory and I think that you could get all the clothes for free! Other than that it's a good place to practice your"evil" manipulation skills,which I'm not really interested in doing.