💬 Review Werewolves: Haven Rising

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,714 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mighty Birb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Werewolves: Haven Rising

Play a part in a werewolf uprising! A thrilling choose your own adventure game, with so many things to do!

Review:
This game is an experience. I've played other Choice games, but this one is my favorite, and seems to be many others favorite. And for good reason!

With multiple different endings, over forty achievements, and many difficult choices to make, the replayability of this game is phenomenal. There's so many different ways to play, and so many ways to win or lose.

The world building is detailed, realistic, yet still has the elements of fantasy in it. The story of The Purge is haunting, and the reaction of humans to the werewolves is angering, but believable.

The characters are really something. While there are some that I feel lack certain depth, most are interesting, and most people can find one character to relate or stick to. And perhaps my negative perception of certain characters is a result of me not playing the parts with them, because I am still discovering the nooks and crannies of those game.

The writing itself is very good, detailed, and let's you immerse yourself in this city. While the grammar is very good, there is the occasional spelling error or poor wording on the author's part.

Romance is an option in this, albeit slightly forced or out of place in certain parts, but satisfying nonetheless. I appreciate the way they handle the fact that the relationships you have are mature, not afraid to have healthy adult scenes here and there. And the adult scenes are brief, but say what they need to say and do so with dignity.

Would you recommend this to other users? Definitely. It's a wonderful story, a mix of fantasy, political drama, romance, the occasional spicy scene, and werewolves.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐