What little things make you happy?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
When I wake up early in the morning and smell the scent of food outside my room. (I rarely wake up early in the morning so breakfast is like a treasure for me)

IvyRegina

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
My pets they are little and make me happy, but if I see a cute video it makes me happy as well.

But seeing the sky is something I could not give up. I need to feel the sky in my peripheral vision to feel human.

Agatha2

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Whenever my cat act affectionate to me because he is hungry and his cubs just follow his action because im weak at fluffiness so i just totally gave in ╮⁠(⁠╯⁠_⁠╰⁠)⁠╭

sugarshield

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
My cat does this thing where she'll stick her arm out, then tuck it under herself, then stick it out again... over and over, for no discernible reason. It looks like she's playing hokey pokey. Virtually everything she does makes me happy because cat behaviors are just so absurd to witness.

Keiachi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
My best friend makes these cute little noises when we chat, and it makes me feel more comfortable when I make similar sounds. I like that we can be weird together. :]

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
Glad to hear and read all of your responses <3

It feels like we're all getting to know each other even for a little bit ^-^

ps. this thread was made almost 4 years ago, goodness how time flies.

MimzZical

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Any greasy spoon food. There's just something about "unhealthy" food that hits me right in the feels. Even better when tipsy.

My dog!!!! He's an old buddy now but he sure still act like he'll be forever young 🤣 He gives the best cuddles~

Nameless5300

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
cuddling with my dogs , i love how they still thinks they are little puppys while being bigger than me 😅
706ae34c-2522-4da1-bac0-75050152424d.jpg
4b1e843f-0c43-4311-97f4-ad19ad6eecec.jpg

chuachua

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
whenever someone say they are happy to see me. it makes me really happy to the highest level.

Nameless5300

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
reading a good book
Post automatically merged:

playing with puppys