What weapon would you take to rob a bank?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,915 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ideal weapon for bank robbery

• Total voters

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
Sniper, no, real life have friendly fire and I'm not good under pressure xD

Shotgun, yes! Shotty shotty bang bang!

Assault Rifle, yes! Classic choice, covering fire!

Handgun, nah, as useful as it is, I would like to focus on doing one thing under that amount of heats 😏

Rocket Launcher! Yes! Yes! Explosion!

Knife and Swords, meh, a little bit too close and personal.

Grenades, nope, weaker than the Launcher and need closer range because I can't throw :3

Staying in the get away car? And miss all the action? And have a higher chance to live? Nooooooo! 😜

Hammers and Crowbars, same thing as the knifes.

Any other choice...2 actually.
If I have to stay in the car.....RAMMING SPEED!
And Battle Axe! I know what I said about swords, crowbars, but imagine the intimating sight of someone running at you with a two headed axe! And maybe with medieval armor too 🥰
(I'm weird I know xD)

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Would love to *bonk* the bank manager tho

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
A carefully crafted plan where my mind is the only weapon

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
A carefully crafted plan where my mind is the only weapon
You are acting like Lester from GTA V (just cause I don't play GTA V doesn't mean I don't know them characters)

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
imagine the intimating sight of someone running at you with a two headed axe! And maybe with medieval armor too 🥰
Just say you are from the set of 'vikings'

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I dont know who he is but i am not like LESTER because i am like DDEVELOPER. *Plays There Ain't no rest for the Wicked*

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
That guy in the wheelchair (I meant mentally, not physically)

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I didnt even play GTA V and I am neither in physically handicapped nor mentally handicapped.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Why need weapons when you can simply rob bank and it you get caught by police the different types of weapons you say would bring different jail times along with armed Robbery charge. You bring A knife it adds a few months or a year or two. you bring a handgun its definitely a year. You bring an assault rifle which i suppose is an automatic weapon is generally not for public sale so you would get illegal weapons charge along with use of automatic weapon and rocket launcher damn thats All those things with a Weapon of mass destruction (low scale) and these things are easily traceable so your chances of getting caught increase by a Huge scale along with Jail time. I prefer in Long term stability and Survival rather then quick and effective short term idea.
Though i like Sbenny's SOUL KNIGHT idea 🙂

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Even if i get caught i would more likely go for jail for a few months or a year rather then ending up in a Maximum security jail or A morgue

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 5 years
Why need weapons when you can simply rob bank and it you get caught by police the different types of weapons you say would bring different jail times along with armed Robbery charge. You bring A knife it adds a few months or a year or two. you bring a handgun its definitely a year. You bring an assault rifle which i suppose is an automatic weapon is generally not for public sale so you would get illegal weapons charge along with use of automatic weapon and rocket launcher damn thats All those things with a Weapon of mass destruction (low scale) and these things are easily traceable so your chances of getting caught increase by a Huge scale along with Jail time. I prefer in Long term stability and Survival rather then quick and effective short term idea.
Though i like Sbenny's SOUL KNIGHT idea 🙂
Lester is basically the brain of the team.

And we all know the Brain beat the Brute, but I'm here (or there in this situation) to have fun! >:3
There's also another option if you know you can't make it out 😏

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
but i wouldn't need a TEAM so Let Lester remain in wheelchair and I will go and get rich 🤑

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I didnt even play GTA V and I am neither in physically handicapped nor mentally handicapped.
You are getting me too wrong, he was physically disabled but very smart

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Doesnt Matter i will still Go and Get Rich 🤑🤑🤑🤑