What's behind your username?

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Aquarius is my zodiac, 00 is the year I was born, and 4 is my favorite number. A lovely combination of all those things.
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
what do you think about taurus
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I dated a Taurus once...
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hmm, not so well. But I can't make a fair judgement because it was a silly, immature high school relationship. I'm sure Taurus are nice people. What's your zodiac?
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
That's interesting! Taurus are hard working people. It's always nice to meet more. I'm happy to have met you
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I always use this username in every site i log in its just cool to see
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh, my is rather simple one)
"Werwolf" is werewolf in German, "a" is... hmm... well, in slavic languages there are words endings which mark words' gender. So "a" makes it look like female werewolf (for slavic people). And the last "A" is the first latter of my name)
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
It's a combo of my first and last name.
First name is Trinity which sounds very similar to TrinDy. Clever eh?
Plus, people always call me "Trin." Even if I didn't like it when they called me that, I've come to accept it.
So, ya.
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
It's a combo of my first and last name.
First name is Trinity which sounds very similar to TrinDy. Clever eh?
Plus, people always call me "Trin." Even if I didn't like it when they called me that, I've come to accept it.
So, ya.
wow that's a funny story "Trin"
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
That's so creative and cute! I love that it's so original.
 
Top