What's behind your username?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,781 happy users since 2014.
Register

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I use and always to remain idle online for the certain large amount of time while i don't have a motivation to participate in any events this website is making i don't have any possible choice to but too participate in order too get my goal (active User) i was a very lazy person so no doubt i lurk alot in the network and the 39 on the end of my username is my favorite number and has a special meaning too me.

ehrianim

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Speaks Tupiniquim partner. Here is another BR embarrassed trying to learn English. haushauahsuahau
Post automatically merged:

Because of LOTR I don't like elves, so my name is a trap. I have the name of an elf and an ancient demon as a profile picture. hushaushhsuahsusha

Last edited:

Solus Krayt

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My username is Solus Krayt
The name Solus came from one of my favourite character in the Mass Effect games, Mordin Solus.
While, Krayt came from the Krayt Dragon from Star Wars Legends

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
If you want to ask me...my name is the short form of one of the most complicated names I ever saw...My real username in gaming sites is actually a mixture of 5 completely different and unrelated stuff that I love...cuz I wanted to make one of the most complicated name ever...and here I am!!
Did I create a record, you could give me an award 🥺🥺

Rhaegos

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
At some point in time, I was playing a RPG (forgot what it was, probably TES IV: Oblivion).
Spent like an hour being stuck on the name. After a while, just searched google for names.
Ended up at a name generator site. The site itself has a wide variety of names to choose from.
I saw a "dragon" tab, clicked on that and proceeds to see which one looked good.
It was "Rhaegos the Fire Lord" or something. Had that ever since.

Wooleysox

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I live I Maine, whenever I would chat online, my friends knew it was winter because I would change my name to WooleySox because my feet were always cold once it snowed.

faustuserine2

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I know I'm kinda late (yeeeeaaaars late in fact, but this sounds fun so yeah, why not?) but my username is a bastardized version of my first name hahahahaha😂😂 Erine sounded cute (my crush baptized me with this nickname, and I'm a weak man) and Faustus sounded fancy (that's the sole reason why I chose it, imsorryyyy) so I adopted it. The number 2 is just a random number my finger landed on HAHAHAH💜😂

Xurvivor

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
As a 42 year old atill enjoying playing and using mods to enjoy the game. I may get bired with the game but i never stop playing other forms of mods. My name is Xurvivor. SURVIVOR playing so many beautiful mods.