What's behind your username?

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Literally it came with the work I do, they took my initials and added a few letters but it kind of stuck over the years disadvantage of a ridiculously long name I guess ... lol
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
My name came about from reading Marion Zimmer Bradley's Darkover series. 30 something years ago when I was in the Navy some friends turned me on to this series that they really liked because the were into Fantasy and the SCA. I really liked the series so Ridenow is one of the family names from the series. Darkstar because I don't like to stand out in a crowd, much prefer to remain in the shadows.
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Behind my name? It's prolly a bunch of coding stuff 😂
 
APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Not sure what I was on when I was 7 years old but my brain somehow turned Sonic from Sonic the hedgehog into ‘roxson’ which became my username while I was trying to come up with a valid username for a game called Adventure Quest Worlds
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just Search my username in google xD it will tell everything
 
APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
You would think mine was because I loved traveling but it is actually based on my son Travis. I always thought he would one day grow up and be the Traveller in the family and someday I will hand it over to him.
Post automatically merged:

You would think mine was because I loved traveling but it is actually based on my son Travis. I always thought he would one day grow up and be the Traveller in the family and someday I will hand it over to him.
 
Last edited:
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
i came up with the name a few months ago after recently getting into a fandom. how i came up with it, so i like swimming, so water, but i almost drowned several times, choking to be exact, hazardous. hazardous was too long so i shorten it. water is too boring for me, so liquid. so yea, you may go along your way now.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Switch it from godbrothers to gunsword then just Gun
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Honestly i have no idea! It's a nickname that's been passed at every male in the family for generations, whole village calls all my kin "Kelek" :LOL::LOL:
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was 12 y.o. girl struggling to name my elf sword singer character in Lineage II, so I googled random (and pretty inaccurate) Sindarin dictionary and tried some combinations with words "wind", "sing" and "sword" out loud. Nenfind just sounded decent, also short name "Nen" seemed nice to me.
Now it's a part of my childhood I'm always carrying with me around Internet ^^
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
bogggs sounds like a sound effect that someone makes when they stumble to something if that makes any sense at all and some people irl likes to call me in that nn so i chose this username to keep things pretty simple
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Mine start from a game and that game was (lineage) and we had fun with some friends and guess why I got that name???One day all my friends made a donate and I didn't have money that period to spend on games and that name follow me now for more than 10 years.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Introducing myself this fashionably late. My username is the combination of my name and my spouse middle name >o<
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Chose the name Starkiller because of my love for the Force Unleashed series of games.
 
??????? ??????? ??????????
Member for 7 years
i know i shoulve done this earlier but i just wanna clear something up before it gets worse hahah
korttis is definitely random because i thought i wouldn't be an active user here anyway so i didnt give it any thoughts, in fact, i am a girl!
 
Top