What's on your bucket list?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,296 happy users since 2014.
Register

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
there's nowhere you want to go at least once before you die? or a food you want to eat? or an activity you want to do? i don't really have a bucket "list" but i do know i have some things i gotta do before i lose the chance!

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
there's nowhere you want to go at least once before you die? or a food you want to eat? or an activity you want to do? i don't really have a bucket "list" but i do know i have some things i gotta do before i lose the chance!
well right now we rarely see each other.. busy with school, work, and some of my siblings have a family of their own now.. we all used to be so close .. so if I have one thing I really want to do is to spend some time with them 😊 I miss them.

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
well right now we rarely see each other.. busy with school, work, and some of my siblings have a family of their own now.. we all used to be so close .. so if I have one thing I really want to do is to spend some time with them 😊 I miss them.
that's understandable! i hope you get to see them soon. :)

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
I'd like to see the cherry blossoms in Japan once ^^ and the Aurora in Alaska~ also I wanna have a pet sheep 😑 well I just do! Don't judge me 😂
freshly sheared or still poofy?

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
*Squeals* POOFY 🐑
i've only felt a poofy sheep once (i live near the rural areas and have been to county fairs). the wool is surprisingly springy and a little bit oily before it's sheared off and cleaned to be used in textiles. i hope you get to feel it for yourself someday! a written description doesn't do it justice.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
i've only felt a poofy sheep once (i live near the rural areas and have been to county fairs). the wool is surprisingly springy and a little bit oily before it's sheared off and cleaned to be used in textiles. i hope you get to feel it for yourself someday! a written description doesn't do it justice.
Just talking about it makes my heart thump 😆😍 do they.... smell?

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Just talking about it makes my heart thump 😆😍 do they.... smell?
usually just smell like the surroundings, so hay/straw. but i wouldn't say they have a distinct smell like ferrets and foxes do. if that makes any sense. ...unless they get wet, then they stink :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
usually just smell like the surroundings, so hay/straw. but i wouldn't say they have a distinct smell like ferrets and foxes do. if that makes any sense. ...unless they get wet, then they stink :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well that makes sense.... they don't care of the animals in Iran so they always stink...no matter where they are -_- poor things.

Carsye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
First... eat pufferfish. Just to experience that eating and almost dying feeling.
Second.. i want to feel at ease; nothing else to be done, nothing to worry about. Just breathing the air and sharing with the people i love.
Third... tell that friend that i actually like her, more than just a friend. But neither her or i am gay, she is in a relationship and... she has been suffering like hell, an abusive kind of situation. So she needs the best friend there is, nothing else.

Hopefully, i can check the second one someday.

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
First... eat pufferfish. Just to experience that eating and almost dying feeling.
Second.. i want to feel at ease; nothing else to be done, nothing to worry about. Just breathing the air and sharing with the people i love.
Third... tell that friend that i actually like her, more than just a friend. But neither her or i am gay, she is in a relationship and... she has been suffering like hell, an abusive kind of situation. So she needs the best friend there is, nothing else.

Hopefully, i can check the second one someday.
I hope someday you could actually tell her how you feel 😊