What's on your bucket list?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,296 happy users since 2014.
Register

Vesly

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just talking about it makes my heart thump 😆😍 do they.... smell?
Have you ever felt wool? It's so scratchy. If the whole sheep feels like that I wouldn't want to hug it! I'm a cotton purist for my clothes.. and besides, animals smell baaaaaad. (Sheep's "Baaaaaah"d)

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I for sure want to see the Statue of Liberty and visit Italy, sipping on some fine wine
Post automatically merged:

I for sure want to see the Statue of Liberty and visit Italy, sipping on some fine wine

Aimneednotknow

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
You know we always what do we want to do before you die. Well to me i want to set up like a bucket list fund to help fund people's bucket list dreams.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Have you ever felt wool? It's so scratchy. If the whole sheep feels like that I wouldn't want to hug it! I'm a cotton purist for my clothes.. and besides, animals smell baaaaaad. (Sheep's "Baaaaaah"d)
I have, once or twice 😍 yeah well it's not exactly soft but I still want to hug them -_- what's wrong w me!
Also yeah they smell baaahhhd 😂

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Before i die? i guess meeting someone that finally would see me as me, that would accept me for what i am?
But of course those thing will never get checked on my bucket list seeing at how hard it is.
I would either die as a single person or just die miserably with someone that doesn't love me for who i am.