Whats your favorite gaming system?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,839 happy users since 2014.
Register

WROSHYR

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I really wanted to open up more communication on the forums,

Sooo what's your favorite system to play on and why? It can be older systems too!

I like pc games, but I don't own a computer that can run any modern games, so I really like my xbox one for that.

Also, I hope everyone is having a good day!

agarriberri

Bond. Jack Bond.
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Definitely the computer. No amount of exclusivity Sony and Microsoft have will ever beat the modding community on PC. Thousands of old games that would be dead and buried by now are kept alive by modders. Try playing Oblivion, Skyrim, Dragon Age, M&B Warband on any game on a console, and then try on a PC with mods. It's a day and night difference.

patrickkjame

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
PC Because you can build your own PC, you have more control over what games you play and how the system operates than you would with a console.

Ruvi99K1

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Handheld consoles have their charm in their compactness. I used to enjoy playing on the PSP the most but nowadays PCs are more accessible and up-to-date with games so they are more convenient.

RadhiN

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hmm...
For me is playstation, psp and gameboy advance since there emulator available in pc but android too...

Shadow Of Marethyu

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
While I love playing on PC , I don't always have the time for it... So mostly I prefer my PSP since I can take it with me everywhere and can just play when I can. And there's a decent enough selection of games to play... When I hardcore game though I prefer PC though

85laca85

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Ps4 and mobile android system. ☺☺
Post automatically merged:

I'm just gonna have to say Playstation in general the 3 has my favorite game the 4 has the best controller (haven't tried a 5 yet) but the 2 is what I grew up on so it will always be special so I just can't choose between them
Ps4 the best☺

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was gonna say PS, but it become PC. Because most old console and even android are already playable on PC.