Where can I find my license? An absolute guide to our license system

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,435 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Hi thank you for for all the work and the guide.

I am however getting an error : 'license check has failed'
Hey there, can you provide me the link of the mod here? I'm pretty sure this is actually the Google verification license, and not the forum license, which makes it an entirely different story though i can't say anything for sure until i check it myself.

erikb2

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
please, where i can get sbenny mods login to play?

peterson0523

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Need help. Android 13 is getting bad response from server after entering code or user name. It's not connecting the internet at all.

Awasad

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
Quite useful yes.

sevn777

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi! I just downloaded true skate but when i open it it doesnt provide me with the sbenny login prompt. What am I doing wrong?

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hi! I just downloaded true skate but when i open it it doesnt provide me with the sbenny login prompt. What am I doing wrong?
Some mods don't use a license but it still shows up in the download area in case the modder wants to use it.

bogdymab13

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello, I need help, I bought the apk with points, I installed it on my phone, worked ok but I wanted the original game too so I tried to install the apk on my old phone and it says that I can't use it on more than 2 devices. What can I do?

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello, I need help, I bought the apk with points, I installed it on my phone, worked ok but I wanted the original game too so I tried to install the apk on my old phone and it says that I can't use it on more than 2 devices. What can I do?
You can only use the mod on 2 devices, that includes phones and emulators. Unfortunately the only thing you can do is wait for an update and unlock the mod again. That will reset your license and get rid of the error.

Kind regards,
Yoda

bogdymab13

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
thanks, i found out that and I decided to go for an pro upgrade for a month, I hope will be ok like that, so far it's working

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
thanks, i found out that and I decided to go for an pro upgrade for a month, I hope will be ok like that, so far it's working
Yes, that's fine. Pro membership allows you to use the mods on 4 different devices. Thank you for upgrading your account.

mushroomlove

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hey,um i tried to login after i download a mod and it says enter your username and license, i entered it and it says "please use alternative code" ehat does it mean?

bogdymab13

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I'm getting the exact same error and there's no update on this application or for the game.

PM0304

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Bro when i open a game it's keeps crashing.any solution for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.