Where can I find my license? An absolute guide to our license system

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,313 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Bro when i open a game it's keeps crashing.any solution for that?
@PM0304 You haven't provided us enough information to help you. If this is a mod issue and not a license issue, please leave a detailed report of the problem in the game thread. It's helpful to add the device and Android version are you using so the modder can better understand what the issue might be.

snapperhead5

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
The slot mater mod app for me semi works, i can not get the box up to sign with the licence ?( yes i do have the license number here) ,as it dose in Bennys mods ? i have tried reinsatalling ,still no sign in box comes up , any suggestions to slove the problem plz
thanks

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
The slot mater mod app for me semi works, i can not get the box up to sign with the licence ?( yes i do have the license number here) ,as it dose in Bennys mods ? i have tried reinsatalling ,still no sign in box comes up , any suggestions to slove the problem plz
thanks
if you use a rather large font size, i suggest you try making it smaller then try logging in again, because sometimes large text can shift the login button outside the screen.

SaulGMan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Let's say I changed ROM in my device X in which I have already used my license. Will it get counted as new license?

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Let's say I changed ROM in my device X in which I have already used my license. Will it get counted as new license?
Yes, because since you changed the emulator a new device will be emulated therefore the system will treat it as another device, as far as i know

Hereforthehax

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello. Im getting a bad response while trying to pass license. I tried using the code under the license number instead of my username to no success. Setting phone to airplane mode. Resetting the app. Ect. Its the lone wolf saga. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
From the Hell
✌️ Community Team
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year
Thanks for the guide (y)

Archalis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
It would be nice if you could log on once and have it done with like a sign in system. It is quite frsutrating when I can't play modded offline games. Idk how this would work/if it's feasible though.

Thetrucker

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I tried install 112 operator it took 20 points away from me before I could install it but it won't install I would either like it fixed or I would like my 20 sp points back

Doom01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Soo, i bought a mod with sb points (a kiss from death MOD Menu), it's been a long time since i last played it. So, i kinda forgot my license and i can't log in anymore. I went to the download page to see my license but it says the page is down cause of user request or something like that. Helppp!

Is there a place, where all the licence of all the mods i bought are saved here ?

champikoko

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hi, can you please reset my license, i accidentally bind it on my emulator and now i cant use it on my phone thanks. btw im using android 13

loayboss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I have a bad response from server and I'm using the username that they give me as replace

loayboss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I get bad response from server even after I used the code that they give me

Leif4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Getting a bad response from server with code, tried VPNs, clearing data and resets looks like it might just be dead servers. If everyone else is getting that too.

Kenobi83

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hello!
I need help.
I installed a mod apk as per the instructions it required. I got the license, but when I start the app, I don't see the screen to enter my forum username and the license (the one that appears in the screenshot you posted)... I just get an error message and I can't access the mods, I can play, but not use the cheats of the mod.
I asked for help in the mod.apk post, and no one responds...
I bought it with sb points, I don't know if there is a relationship.
I'm new in this whole world..
Thank you for reading!!

Malit

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just reset my phone, and now I can't log in to the app because it says I "have more than one device". Is there anything I can or do I just wait for an update on the mod? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.