Who should continue modding CoG & Hosted Games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,979 happy users since 2014.
Register

Who should continue the mods development of CoG and Hosted Games?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
Hey all. If you haven't heard new rules have gone into effect today. To decrease the amount of duplicate posts and mods, no one can post the same game mod that is the same or close to the same.
So since there are several of us who mod CoG/Hosted games, only one of us can continue modding these games.

So im not the type of person to tell someone they can't do what they love, so i wanna leave it up to the people.

You guys will decide who will continue modding the CoG/Hosted games.
So vote in this thread for the modder you want.
Type @ and one of the modders name below.
@Axiom
@DarkPhantom
@King Hacker

@Nardo7

These is everyone I remember who mods these games. This post will stay active for a week or two to give enough people time to vote.

Thank you.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
@Nardo7
I modded a handful of those games but of you want to take over that series from me, thats ok with me.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Taking Only this Past Month as consideration :
Since @Axiom and are buddies , so maybe Axiom can pass the ACOM mods to Phytoplankton and he submit the GOD mods with various iteration, like Normal, 50% and then 90% as Choices.
(Honestly, we NEED to see progress so 50% mods surely will be useful on some games)
Axiom got Plenty other challenges to climb and enrich the soul.
Phytoplankton might accept my suggestion with PC masterpieces of CoG/HG too.
Just my 2cents mmmkay.

DP and KH might be busy nowadays. Moving places and hiding from their groupies. Thats karma. j/k lol

@Nardo7 though is..Active and woaaah his works!
So varied and wondrous. But perhaps he might Focus first on completing those Delight. Better finish them rather than half-way done attempting countless tasks.

As always..Please and Thank You ALL.
<3

(looks like the Poll gonna end up unanimously on Axiom's favor. Any divergents gonna be lynched. lol)

Last edited:

Granwyl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Axiom CoG? Hosted Games? Anytime, anyday. IMO axiom may be a little bit slower at posting Mod but his Mods rarely have bugs in them and he provides choices of the Mod to suit our need or gameplay. And yeah @Nardo7 should focus on Delight Games because it can't be done half baked.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm going to send an alert to all users to vote in this thread, and I added a poll, hope you like it.

Uzzi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Axiom for CoG and Hosted Games as for one he is the standard when it comes to mods in these games and as such I vote for @Axiom moreover his mods are detailed and rarely have bugs the worst case scenario is that they require a LP Patch Update and that is it!
VIVA AXIOM <3

Validus

Radiant Pixel
Member for 5 years
Gotta echo some of the posts above me, I feel conflicted between Axiom and SyKox while KingHacker is transitioning to ios? (Correct me if Im wrong, sorry, but there a post and everything about it?) Still, I would like to cast my vote for Axiom, he's done a lot of splendid mods which rarely had bugs and worst case would be having a LP patch like what Uzzi said.

PurpleGunGirl21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
i honestly never had any problem with any of the mods, i have downloaded some mods from all of them and they all did so wonderfully that i am very, very conflicted... but @Axiom 's mod was actually what first made me addicted to cog/hg! so i guess if i have to choose one, i know who to vote ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.