LP mod apk World of Mines - Modernized PC classics - Free in App Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,907 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wenceslao

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
World of Mines - Modernized PC classics - Free in App Purchases

Name of the game: World of Mines

Version: 1.2.3

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
World of Mines

World of Minesweeper is a classic, throwback PC puzzle game with a World Map twist with addictive game play.
Inspired by the original game written for many computing platforms since the 1960s.

THE WORLD IS STILL IN DANGER OF LANDMINES
The use of land mine is controversial because of their potential as indiscriminate weapons. They can remain dangerous many years after a conflict has ended, harming civilians and the economy. 78 countries are contaminated with land mines and 15000+ people are killed every year. Approximately 80% of land mine casualties are civilian, with children as the most affected age group. Most Killings occur in times of peace.
Beware. This game is very addictive. It’s a free brain teaser.

GAME PLAY
-Save the world from landmines by finding bombs
-Easy to control
-The ultimate brain teaser puzzle
-Great time killer
-Pinch to Zoom
-Solve puzzles
-Best, smoothest, fastest interface of any Minesweeper game
-First tap luck, test your brain and minesweeper luck
-Flag Mode: Turn on flag mode to mark tiles you think are bombs quickly
-200 Countries for hours of fun. (Countries and number of bombs don’t necessarily have a meaning)
-Variety of map sizes and shapes
-Very Addictive
-Find and clear your own country

HOW TO PLAY
The objective of the game is to clear a country map containing hidden “mines” or bombs without detonating any of them, with help from clues about the number or neighboring mines in each field. The player is initially presented with a world map. The Player can select and choose to play a specific country by touching the country on the map. The game is played by revealing squares of the grid by touching each square. If a square containing a mine is revealed, the player loses the game. If no mine is revealed, a digit is instead displayed in the square, indicating how many adjacent squares contains mines. If no mines are adjacent, the square becomes blank, and all adjacent squares will be recursively revealed. The player uses this information to deduce the contents of other squares, and may either safely reveal each square or mark the square as containing a mine. Find your own country. It’s a great brain teaser.

Minesweeper lover should grab it for ol' times sake!
It is a great mind trainer for everyone!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cogooland.minesweeper
MOD Features:
LP needed and provided!

Free in App Purchases.

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank wenceslao and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: wenceslao

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 2 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 11 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Thanks! I will make a video!

World of Mines - Modernized PC classics - Free in App Purchases was released by wenceslao and 2254 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.