Mod apk WorldNeverland - Elnea Kingdom: Life SimulationRPG v2.1.40 - Unlimited Money, Premium Enabled and...

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,974 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluejay

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Great had a problem to where i had to close the game and when i opened it it wouldn't load

GameLover21

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you!!!! I seen the email saying i was quoted and jumped right on this website to dowload this game. This will be my first time trying a mod for this game. Im very excited 😁😁😁

Starbridgemoon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Whoa!!!! There's actually a mod for this game??? You're awesome, Sbenny. Thank you so much♡

Eith3in

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
i dont mind pay only 999 for this.. great work matey..

fujiwaranovan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thnks bro. I dont care about high price. Because this game so hard to get mod version.. keep update
Post automatically merged:

Got banned. Maintenance always bro please fix

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
For those who got the Maintenance panel, please also specify if you ever played this game before or not, as there's a good chance you see that message because you were banned while using a previous mod for this game. The current one I provided looks safe to use as I keep playing every day and I'm not banned yet, hence I tend to exclude the Maintenance panel (fake message) appears due to playing this game for the first time using my mod.

To all the others, thank you so much for the support and the appreciation for this mod :) It wasn't an easy one but it was a great pleasure for me to provide the first version of this game. I don't exclude I'll add more features in the future. :)

bubblexiaogui

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
For those who have been banned previously, you can still download the mod, but also download parallel space and the 64 BIT support and just run the game through that and it will still work with the mod and you won't be banned 🙏🙏 thanks for the mod btw I appreciate it

Kiraru

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ive been looking for a mod of this that wont get me banned for a long time ! Aaa-- can't wait to try it out ♥
Edit: works perfectly <3

Last edited:

YondaimeKazzy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
For those who have been banned previously, you can still download the mod, but also download parallel space and the 64 BIT support and just run the game through that and it will still work with the mod and you won't be banned 🙏🙏 thanks for the mod btw I appreciate it
You really helped me! Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

I think a good mod to add if that would be possible, would be max damage to your opponents!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.