💬 Review Xiaomi Mi A3 by Potatobundle

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,658 happy users since 2014.
Register

Potatobundle

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Xiaomi Mi A3

Description

Xiaomi Mi A3 supports frequency bands GSM, HSPA, LTE. Official announcement date is July 2019. The device is working on an Android 9.0 (Pie); Android One with a Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) processor. Xiaomi Mi A3 has 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM (IN) of built-in memory. This device has a Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) chipset. The main screen size is displaysize6.01 inches, 88.7 cm2 with 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio resolution. It has a 286 ppi density) ppi pixel density. The screen covers about 80.3% of the device's body. This screen to body ratio is a very impressive.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I really like the Mi A3’s camera setup, considering the cost of the phone. We get a wide-angle lens, which is super handy for tight spots and unique angles, along with the standard and depth sensors. Results are impressive for the price, but nothing mind-blowing. The Mi 9T, which is only a bit pricier, adds a telephoto for even more flexibility.

Things I don't like
For me, Xiaomi Mi A3 feels slow. I hope Xiaomi improves the performance of the smartphone in the future with software updates.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
The competition under Rs 15,000 price bracket is tough in India. There are phones like the Realme 5 Pro, the Redmi Note 7 Pro, the Samsung Galaxy M30, among others. Despite tough competitors, I believe at Rs 12,999 the Mi A3 is a good deal if not great. Why not great? It's because of the screen and the overall performance of the smartphone.

If you don't like the MIUI and the system ads but love Xiaomi, the Mi A3 makes a lot of sense. There are no Ads here. It also makes sense if you're looking for an under Rs 15,000 smartphone that offers amazing design, excellent battery, stock Android experience and decent cameras. However, if performance and good screen matter to you then there are other better options available in the market.

Last edited by a moderator: