You get $250 million dollars post taxes, but the condition it's to relive the most painful day of your live with a time notion of a full month.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,637 happy users since 2014.
Register

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
It's a big "NO" for me. No amount of money will ease the pain or undo the event. It's bad enough that I already relive it in my brain every day. Reliving it for a month would put me in an asylum and then I wouldn't get to spend the money anyway. 🤣

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Same, it's a no for me. I'm trying my hardest to forget about that day, why would I want to live it again ☹ on the other hand if I can give the money to my family I think I'll do it.
Would you go through that pain for your family? That's love man, very selfless borderline angelic.

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Idk if I would it was a few weeks ago my mom got a stroke I had to be at the hospital for her for a week and the bills was alot
Aww, that sucks.

How she's doing now? And how are you doing too?

YannyBunny

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Would you go through that pain for your family? That's love man, very selfless borderline angelic.
Ah haha I don't know what to say to this. Yes I would do it. And I am sure it's not the last painful day I would go through so while it's the worst one yet, I'd do it. Life hacks 😂

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Nope I would not it was the day my dad went to jail his name is samuel and was in there for four years I'm seventeen now and my step mom left me all I knew was them for 11 years I was 11 years I went to live with my biological mom but she was in a abusive relationship I watched them fight and hit all the time for a year straight my mom was fighting with him one time and accidentally hit my brother in the face they went to court cause he called the cops and the Judge said you could either leave him or lose your kids and she choose her kids she left him thank God she found someone else he was our savior he's the best guy ever he took us in gave us a home and loved us no matter what we've been through but that was my worst time for two years my dad is out now I still visit and talk to him I forgave him cause he was my dad and he used to tuck me in sneak cookies for me at night and I love him but that was the worst time of my life I wouldn't do it again

The guy who took us in his name is Greg my mom and him are married now my brothers are adults and we adopted a baby boy when I was 15 he was one year old then he's 4 now his name is jasper my brother was 13 when that happened and my other brother was 15 the one my mom accidentally hit was the 15 year old they are now 20 and 22 the 20 year old is 2 and a half years old than me the 22 year old is 4 years older than me they are two years two months and two days apart from each other they got a tattoo that says 2 2 2 my brothers names are elijah and Austin the 20 years old is Elijah and the 22 years old is Austin my moms name is shylah

Anyways point is Im in a happy place now no amount of money will make me relive that night mare

Last edited:

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Nope I would not it was the day my dad went to jail his name is samuel and was in there for four years I'm seventeen now and my step mom left me all I knew was them for 11 years I was 11 years I went to live with my biological mom but she was in a abusive relationship I watched them fight and hit all the time for a year straight my mom was fighting with him one time and accidentally hit my brother in the face they went to court cause he called the cops and the Judge said you could either leave him or lose your kids and she choose her kids she left him thank God she found someone else he was our savior he's the best guy ever he took us in gave us a home and loved us no matter what we've been through but that was my worst time for two years my dad is out now I still visit and talk to him I forgave him cause he was my dad and he used to tuck me in sneak cookies for me at night and I love him but that was the worst time of my life I wouldn't do it again

The guy who took us in his name is Greg my mom and him are married now my brothers are adults and we adopted a baby boy when I was 15 he was one year old then he's 4 now his name is jasper my brother was 13 when that happened and my other brother was 15 the one my mom accidentally hit was the 15 year old they are now 20 and 22 the 20 year old is 2 and a half years old than me the 22 year old is 4 years older than me they are two years two months and two days apart from each other they got a tattoo that says 2 2 2 my brothers names are elijah and Austin the 20 years old is Elijah and the 22 years old is Austin my moms name is shylah

Anyways point is Im in a happy place now no amount of money will make me relive that night mare
Maybe (with respect or course) with the last og punctuation didn't help me catch your age. But i think it's close to 18, right?

Because wow, you have been through a lot at such a young age, and it's very sad. Even if everything it's fine now it was a catastrophe to get back to it, it's awful.

However it's nice that you share that you have been better lately and you didn't lose empathy and warmth through your journey.

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Childbirth? No thank you.
I'm not a woman but I've seeing childbirths multiple times and that seems like hell on earth, of course if you wanted to be a mother or the baby was search up for prior the pregnancy must be a sacrifice to finally get your child, and be happy.

But i imagine women that don't want their babies but for whatever reason they decide to have, i cannot imagine the after pain for conceiving and being something against their will for values, culture, or a malicious motivation too (which this last one get the less sympathy from my part lmao).

Last edited:

Nat9510

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
100% worth it for the child. But, the pain, exhaustion and mental prep to deal with the pain is insane. For it to span a month for $250 mil, I simply wouldn’t cope.

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yes I am almost 18 I will be on January first.