Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generation v65a - Unlimited YGO Points

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 9 years
I don't know how to download I just keep getting adds? :p
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 9 years
did anyone ever find the link? all i see are adds..
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 9 years
I'm having some issues so I downloaded the apk, installed, then downloaded the obb file, extracted to sdcard/android/obb/HERE and started up the application. Here is where the problem lies, the application crashes instantly, I click it and it crashes sending me back to my home screen. Not only does that happen, but in my notification bar it says 'Yu-Gi-Oh! Looking for resources to download' I'm curious as to why this is happening because when I had first installed the application from here I didn't have this issue, I was able to play it with the mods and no problems occurred. I'm installing it back onto my phone now because I had to un-install it to make space for another app then realized I wanted the game again and now I can't play it. It isn't a storage space issue so that is out of the question. Any ideas Sbenny?
 

Attachments

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 10 years
Thanks
 
A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
NexusZe said:
I'm having some issues so I downloaded the apk, installed, then downloaded the obb file, extracted to sdcard/android/obb/HERE and started up the application. Here is where the problem lies, the application crashes instantly, I click it and it crashes sending me back to my home screen. Not only does that happen, but in my notification bar it says 'Yu-Gi-Oh! Looking for resources to download' I'm curious as to why this is happening because when I had first installed the application from here I didn't have this issue, I was able to play it with the mods and no problems occurred. I'm installing it back onto my phone now because I had to un-install it to make space for another app then realized I wanted the game again and now I can't play it. It isn't a storage space issue so that is out of the question. Any ideas Sbenny?

Looking for resources to download means the game cache wasn't installed correctly. Try simply installing the .apk file without the game cache and see if this help. You should be able to download the game cache automatically. If not, then download the Google Play version and play it at least once, then backup the GAME CACHE (the one from the play store) and use it as game cache for my hacked version. (Of course to backup it it's enough to copy the folder into sdcard/Android/obb , it will be downloaded at first launch.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top