Mod apk ZOE : Interactive Story v2.1.9 MOD (Free Premium Choices & All Episodes Free)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,650 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaenarysStormborn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
After chapter 2. it froze, I restarted it and as soon as it loads it stops and says something about the connection....

Kionaru

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

U will get connection lose when u get the first scene of chapter 3 then when u restart game u will get connection lose too. Please fix it. Its interesting game

Last edited:

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
I didn't play that far as it's not my sort of game. Will have a look at a fix today. It sounds like it's failing some sort of server validation

Fenylla

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please fix it. Thank you so much for your hard work😊

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
I've messaged @Sbenny as i can't seem to resolve the issue. Usually he is the man when it comes to this stuff.

atlas

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years

Hagar3266

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How to download this game
Post automatically merged:

Thank you @Sbenny :)

Last edited:

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
If you have yet to play past chapter 2 and haven't received the connection error, please DM me as i have a fix that needs testing but it may only work for this group of people.

Saitama97

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, the game doesnt get past the loading screen, it says lost connection to the server.

MidnightCherry

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
From the Hell
eBook Releaser
Member for 5 years
In the beginning, the game worked perfectly. I could even play episode 2 and start episode 3. But then came the same error as always.

Lost Server Connection

I tried to delete the data of the app including the cache and to reinstall the app ...

But it seems like a Mod Apk, which got the error once ... is completely useless afterwards.

Because with the new installation, the error came right at the beginning, before you could start the game properly.

That was already the case with the earlier versions. Re-downloading the Mod Apk is just as useless.

It seems the mod apk with the connection error get a ban...

I hope that there will be a solution for this error and the game becomes playable for everyone.

And i hope the same for linda brown. Because there is the same error.

And... Sorry, for my Bad English. 😋

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.