How to get SB Points at sbenny.com

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,543 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Olá, sou novo aqui e queria saber como pego a recompensa diaria
Good day,
You'll find a link for more information regarding special ranks and benefits on the main post. (page 1.) But to save you some time, here's the link:

Mark A

Member for 6 years
how do i get 100
Read the main post on page 1 of this thread, there is also a link to the "special ranks and benefits" there, those posts should have all the information you need to earn SB Points.

BUNO19

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Will keep this in mind, thanks very much!

Kebabylon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Is this automaticly detected or does one have to inform moderators of actions? Thank you.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Is this automaticly detected or does one have to inform moderators of actions? Thank you.
Good day, SB Points earned from Likes and follows are automatic while the other ways to earn are subjected to a verification process, and after verification, members will receive SB Points based on activity. (Uploading Mod, eBooks, writing reviews, sharing gameplay, etc.)

No need to PM any staff member, new posts are detected by the verification team and they work on it as soon as possible.

Hope this helps.

Haxownsj00

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Great System , love it , but i was thinking for ppl that have 0 expertise with modding or the net (bassicly) couldnt u do like a Start getting cash feature like do quests visit that part from the forum 1 cash visit that part of the website 1 cash etc... or something where theres small games on something similar to flash? So u get "uptime on the site" wich is good traffic for u guys, just a thought and sorry for the spelling errors i know this is hatefull to read xD