🤑 How to farm SB Cash at sbenny.com 🤑

Anamese

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
The new way of watching ads is not working for me. The page is not redirecting at all.
Was working fine in the old way with sbenny shortener + the g something redirect website (forgot the name)

A

Ad Manager

Tg03

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
The new way of watching ads is not working for me. The page is not redirecting at all.
Was working fine in the old way with sbenny shortener + the g something redirect website (forgot the name)
It took 3 goes for it to work for me. It kept saying video loading but then nothing would happen. Third try the video loaded and then redirected.

review3

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
그것을 확인했습니다.

Jose9008

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP
Thanks for the info!:D

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Active User
Member for 2 years
It took 3 goes for it to work for me. It kept saying video loading but then nothing would happen. Third try the video loaded and then redirected.
Thank you for reporting, I'll let @Sbenny know.

Anamese

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Now it is redirecting to short.sbenny normally but I get the "something wrong" error every time.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Staff member
👋 Community Team
Active User
Member for 2 years
Now it is redirecting to short.sbenny normally but I get the "something wrong" error every time.
Sorry for the inconvenience, @Sbenny is already working on it. Please do keep in mind that the Ad=Cash has a 24-hour wait-time.

Gilgafer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP
Thanks

Anamese

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Ads are working again. Thank you.

petesake

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
EXP
awesome explanation mukka just great dam gotta love this joint :) :) :)

Anamese

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
It was working when it reverted to gdanstum but it changed again and won't work anymore.

neo9912

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP
Thank you so much

SAJID

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Thanks for your kind information I really appreciate it

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.