📖 Tutorial Alternative Way to Make a Lucky Patcher Mod Game Work

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,791 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
Recently, there have been many complains about LP mods that aren't working 🤷🏾‍♀️. If the proxy server and google bill emulation switches are on and the mod still doesn't work, here are steps you can follow that will get it to work for you👇🏾.

P.S: Don't uninstall the LP Mod you downloaded as you are just updating an already hacked app 😉.Once you rebuild the app, simply click on go to file, then install.

Edit: Hi, so note that: 1. This method only works for games already patched with LP. It doesn't work with the original apk.
2. Lucky Patcher must be running in the background before you run the modded game. 3. If you update your Lucky Patcher , chances are that you need to re-patch the game with this method.
4. DO NOT UNINSTALL the mod you're repatching. Just INSTALL the new mod over the downloaded MOD. This is important, it won't work otherwise.
In addition, if you purchase something from the store and it does not register, close said game and run it again. Some games act like that.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Lucky you. My switches are already on but an external LP mod doesn't work for me. Probably version hindrance or whatever.
Hmm ... anyway you are literally telling ppls how to mod with LP xD

secretbunker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 6 years
Well written, excellent explanation.
I stumbled upon the above technique by accident.
I was amazed at what could be done with the aid of LP.
Thanks for sharing with the community.
If each one teaches one, all of use become more knowledgeable.

Thank you for sharing and caring.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Very good 😉

• Love
Reactions: Ife

SusanS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
It worked! This is wonderful! Great tutorial. Thank you for this!

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
It worked! This is wonderful! Great tutorial. Thank you for this!
It is very easy to copy the work of others! I did it before! And I have not copied!

Ife

Member for 5 years
It is very easy to copy the work of others! I did it before! And I have not copied!

Jeez, Lisa. Are you implying that I copied you? The two threads are not even similar. This method only works with already patched apps which could include removed License Verification or removed Ads. I have only showed how to make In-App Purchases work because that's the only thing that doesn't seem to work among all the other patches. How and when have I copied you? If you have something to say, why not say it to me directly? Why are you acting like this? No, seriously, what's wrong? What's going on with you?

Last edited:

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Jeez, Lisa. Are you implying that I copied you? The two threads are not even similar. This method only works with already patched apps which could include removed License Verification or removed Ads. I have only showed how to make In-App Purchases work because that's the only thing that doesn't seem to work among all the other patches. How and when have I copied you? If you have something to say, why not say it to me directly? Why are you acting like this? No, seriously, what's wrong? What's going on with you?
I'm very sick because after everything I've done Sbenny doesn't answer me anymore, she doesn't need me anymore because now there are other LP moddders while before it was just me, so she threw me away, not He needs Marialisa more, I'm sorry Ife 😭

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I'm very sick because after everything I've done Sbenny doesn't answer me anymore, she doesn't need me anymore because now there are other LP moddders while before it was just me, so she threw me away, not He needs Marialisa more, I'm sorry Ife 😭
Can ya stop? Sbenny isn’t here because he is busy working maintenance on the forum. Just be patient. and also don’t try spreading it everywhere and just wait.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Can ya stop? Sbenny isn’t here because he is busy working maintenance on the forum. Just be patient. and also don’t try spreading it everywhere and just wait.
👍

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Maria , It's not like Sbenny is ignoring you anyone else . He is extremely busy working for this forum and his real life . You have to understand it. Don't worry when he comes he will reply you. And also we really appreciate your efforts for this forum and everything you did without asking for anything but if you need something and if you don't ask how we will know ? Because you , me and all are volunteers . You can't give anyone anything if they are not interested. That's why you have to ask it first. Anyway I guess it's better to don't create a bad image publicly instead we can do it private. Also don't feel yourself ignored or left behind. You were and still are a very important asset on this site 😊

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Maria , It's not like Sbenny is ignoring you anyone else . He is extremely busy working for this forum and his real life . You have to understand it. Don't worry when he comes he will reply you. And also we really appreciate your efforts for this forum and everything you did without asking for anything but if you need something and if you don't ask how we will know ? Because you , me and all are volunteers . You can't give anyone anything if they are not interested. That's why you have to ask it first. Anyway I guess it's better to don't create a bad image publicly instead we can do it private. Also don't feel yourself ignored or left behind. You were and still are a very important asset on this site 😊
Thanks you gave me a lot of courage, can you cancel all this? I'm so sorry

Ife

Member for 5 years
I agree with what he said @Marialisa. You're still very important to the forum and we still need you, okay. Just be patient. Sbenny will attend to all your grievances in no time. Also, it doesn't matter how many new LP modders pop up, you're still the LP Queen. No one can match your energy in this forum.