APK Fanatic Lv. 5
EXP
SB Cash
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
France
Hello everyone! I though we could talk about anime here! I know many of you do love them! I'm currently watching Demon Slayer, Dr Stone and Vinland Saga! Feel free to spam this thread!๐Ÿฅณ

Here, some sugar for your ears!

+1 for Anime Mickael Jackson ๐Ÿ˜

A

Ad Manager

DougnutknowU

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Philippines
Can you give me the title of this anime i searching for ages but never got success on finding i will write the discriptions of it.

The mother died in starvation in forest the story as i could remember was set during or before the beginning of first great war in europe.

So after the mother died in forest his child send to his father and the boy live with his grandfather ever since that happened.

The boy and his grandfather was living into a hut together with the big sheep dog and they selling milk at the town. The boy fell in love with girl but the girl bother dont like the boy since he and his grandpa is member of peasants or poor people.

Actually as i remember the ending of story is very sad becaused both the dog and the boy died by caused of freezing to death on a cathedral during christmass eve.

So thats the discription i hope you can help me with what is the title of that anime. Remember watching it on tv when i was only 6 or 8 yra old i'd like too rewatch but i did not remember its title so i need help with it.

Littlelemonchan

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
EXP
SB Cash
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
France
Hello! From your description, I think it's "A dog of Flanders" (boku no patrasche in japanese, meaning "My Patrasche). I remember watching this one when I was 6 or 7. It's quite sad, actually ๐Ÿ˜…

Here is the japanese ending song, please, tell me if it was the anime you were looking for ๐Ÿค—

Post automatically merged:

Let's weep together โ˜บ

However, I don't know if you are looking for the version if 1976 or 1992. It must be the second one ๐Ÿ™‚ The video I posted is for the 1992 version โ˜บ

Last edited:

DougnutknowU

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Philippines
Hello! From your description, I think it's "A dog of Flanders" (boku no patrasche in japanese, meaning "My Patrasche). I remember watching this one when I was 6 or 7. It's quite sad, actually ๐Ÿ˜…

Here is the japanese ending song, please, tell me if it was the anime you were looking for ๐Ÿค—

Let's weep together โ˜บ

However, I don't know if you are looking for the version if 1976 or 1992. It must be the second one ๐Ÿ™‚ The video I posted is for the 1992 version โ˜บ
Hey thanks so much that's it hahaha the big dog name patrasche and the boy name nello and the grandfather name jehanne and they live somewhere in antwerp you bring back memories in my life thanks

Now i can finally watched it again i will be forever indebt to you miss

DougnutknowU

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Philippines
What are you watching? ๐Ÿ˜
Right now according to my plan i re-watching (dog of flanders, Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood and Hellsing) those were some great classics i enjoyed re-watching dog of flanders i'm on it for 2 days straight without sleep maybe i should get a reat at least for a day.