Mod apk Asphalt 9: Legends | Exclusive Hack: No AI (opponent racers)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,283 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Asphalt 9: Legends [No AI]

Name of the game: Asphalt 9: Legends

Version: 1.1.3a

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
Get in gear and take on the world’s best, most fearless street racer pros to become the next Asphalt Legend – from the creators of Asphalt 8: Airborne.

Asphalt 9: Legends features a top roster of real hypercars for you to drive that is unlike that found in any other game, from renowned car manufacturers like Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini and W Motors. You’re free to pick the dream car you need and race across spectacular locations against rival speed machines around the world. Hit the fast track and leave your limits in the dust to become a Legend of the Track!

A CONSOLE EXPERIENCE IN THE PALMS OF YOUR HANDS
Immerse yourself in one of the most hyper-realistic arcade racing games, with meticulously detailed real cars, cool HDR techniques, and stunning visual and particle effects that turn every race into a real blockbuster race movie.

THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS MOTOR CARS
Collect over 50 of the world’s best speed machines. Each cool vehicle has been carefully selected based on its aesthetics and the top driving performance you need in the most desirable line-up of any Asphalt games to date.

CUSTOMISATION AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Use the new car editor to define the exact color and material of your car. You can also pick the color of the Rims, and more, to look your best on the track.

A BLAST OF ARCADE FUN
Charge your nitro to unleash the ultimate Nitro Pulse for the ultimate boost of speed you need to make your car break the sound barrier! Double-tap the brake to do a 360° at any time to take down your multiplayer or AI opponents in style and watch the burnout behind you!

BECOME A STREET LEGEND
Start your street journey in Career mode by completing over 60 seasons and 800 events. And become a real Asphalt racer legend by racing against up to 7 rival players from all over the world in the online multiplayer mode.

ULTIMATE RACING CONTROL
Master the innovative TouchDrive, a new driving control scheme that streamlines car steering to free your mind to focus on the arcade fun and fast speed.

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
For the first time in any of the Asphalt games, you can create your own online community of like-minded racer friends with the Club feature. Collaborate with your fellow speed freaks and motor heads to race your best and unlock the best Milestone rewards as you drive up the ranks of the multiplayer Club leaderboard.

The perfect game for fans of free games, arcade racing, driving fast, drift racing, weaving through traffic, and nitro-charged, power motor competition!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HM
MOD Features:
No AI Career
No AI Events
No AI Both

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank NoFear for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: NoFear & Sub Seven

Download Link(s):Don't share this mod elsewhere and remember to ALWAYS give a feedback after playing! Thank you.*****Install playstore version first*****
Save the obb file.
Remove game.
Install mod and restore obb.
Enjoy!

Career
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 13 times

Events
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 2 times

Both
Downloaded 11 times
All 3
Downloaded 11 times

Last edited:

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Nitro Hack?
I can offer speed hack [not nitro] for additional fee. Which is also not detected.
Nitro hack would be root only GG lua script. Which I think is also not detected.

If you look around, unlimited nitro will get you banned.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
@3:45 on. You can see how without AI still earn club rep and everything.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Why does it cost so much 4 career gee dude.
1. No one on Android has modded A9 and took lots of work.
2. No AI career makes American auto race 16 the fastest and easier way to earn 60 rep every 30 sec. Because you can't lose now.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Speed hack is additional.... Preview of what that looks like.
Edit: Yes, currently not detected, so earns club points

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Vrael

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey man, I used a lua script to hack nitro and I don't earn club rep points. Would you know how I can fix that?
And I'm also interested in that speed hack. How much would that be?

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Hey man, I used a lua script to hack nitro and I don't earn club rep points. Would you know how I can fix that?
And I'm also interested in that speed hack. How much would that be?
Didn't use my script?
Haven't decided a price. Because I can't force people to not use it on multiplayer...
Your ban is only 24hr.

Vrael

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry, no. I used a nitro script I found on GG.
Okay, thanks man. I'll wait the ban out.
If you do decide to publish your speed hack, rest assured I'll just use it for daily events only. I got the nitro hack just to get cars easier in events.

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
THANK YOU!

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks @NoFear and @Sub Seven for the great job.

For those how ask how to use it:
1) download playstore game
2) use a file explorer --> go to --> storage/android/obb/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HM --> put a x here: com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HMx
3) uninstall alphalt 9
4) return in storage/android/obb/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HMx --> remove the x
5) install the modded apk
6) enojy and say thanks to NoFear and Sub Seven.

Last edited:

Timmer

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just spent 500bucks on a game I only heard about on Google... This better be fun 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.