Mod apk Battle Kingdom - Royal Heroes Online v0.83 Unlimited Diamonds, Golds, Exp & More

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,777 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Godpool68

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Dokhibkbkfd fknk
Post automatically merged:

Thanks u hoooooo

atlas

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think SB Points sucks u guys forcing to buy vip
Man, i really put a lot of work and you don't know how many times i tested this mod and the others i don't release... i tested on Nox and MEmu with different istance and testing compatibility (example install one MOD, disinstall it and reinstall it with keeping progress but different MOD... )
Here is a photo about the testing apks and other things i do:
work on royal heroes.png

I never release a game without hard testing it. I can release games without testing, it take me the 80% of the time, with less SB Points cost but then if something doesn't work perfectly you wanna the sb back or you complain about that not perfect feature in the MOD.

Battle Kingdom - Royal Heroes Online v0.83 Unlimited Diamonds, Golds, Exp & More was released by Nardo7 and 6321 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.