Biggest fear(not like dark or falling) something that creeps you out.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,076 happy users since 2014.
Register

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
@Kreis412 ah... i feel you. Even i as well trouble sleeping, but not anymore like i’m pretty much numb to it. I experience a lot during my sleep, sometimes i scream and a hole in a wall that i freaking punch, wasted my money too hehe. I am used to it that i can stare someone in my dreams waiting for it to happen, would you like to know what kind of dreams i’m getting? Here: Zombies, War, Genocide, Torture, a maze, Hospital, betrayal then get eaten by the zombies, Cannibals, a house surrounded by unknowns, people looking at me then turn something monstrous, even met the freaking devil and much more... so yeah *sigh* this is like a routine, but i am enjoying it as of now.. killing zombies, fighting everyone until i lose my breath.. in the end i woke up, trying to think of what happened during my sleep.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Kreis412 ah... i feel you. Even i as well trouble sleeping, but not anymore like i’m pretty much numb to it. I experience a lot during my sleep, sometimes i scream and a hole in a wall that i freaking punch, wasted my money too hehe. I am used to it that i can stare someone in my dreams waiting for it to happen, would you like to know what kind of dreams i’m getting? Here: Zombies, War, Genocide, Torture, a maze, Hospital, betrayal then get eaten by the zombies, Cannibals, a house surrounded by unknowns, people looking at me then turn something monstrous, even met the freaking devil and much more... so yeah *sigh* this is like a routine, but i am enjoying it as of now.. killing zombies, fighting everyone until i lose my breath.. in the end i woke up, trying to think of what happened during my sleep.
Your dreams are just like me @Obber 😍 I love bad dreams . Once in a dream some men cut my throat out and I died. Then after sometime I felt I am alive and throat is good. Then I went out a for my revenge . So I came across a huge hall room and there was a huge party going on. I was trying to find them. At that moment I found them my alarm clock start yelling 😒 ... Ah bad luck . So if you need any back up in your dreams call me lol 😂

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Your dreams are just like me @Obber 😍 I love bad dreams . Once in a dream some men cut my throat out and I died. Then after sometime I felt I am alive and throat is good. Then I went out a for my revenge . So I came across a huge hall room and there was a huge party going on. I was trying to find them. At that moment I found them my alarm clock start yelling 😒 ... Ah bad luck . So if you need any back up in your dreams call me lol 😂
If i ever find a radio or anything i call you up, then we’re having a fight against these invaders in our dreams just like call of duty.. i even dreamed that too 😅 😅 😂🤣 @Gourov

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
If i ever find a radio or anything i call you up, then we’re having a fight against these invaders in our dreams just like call of duty.. i even dreamed that too 😅 😅 😂🤣 @Gourov
Lol if you were a pant with pockets in the dream .. then check your pockets you will find a radio there 😂 I always have one when I were in mission 😅 like that day I was dreaming that we are trying to capture a base but it didn't go too well ... So we were retreating tho a jungle but suddenly a mortar shell hit and I fall down into a pond in that jungle. It was night so everything was dark and I was trying to swim up but there was something pulling my legs. Fortunately I had a dragger in my pockets . So I was about to kill that things but I awake up 😂

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Lol if you were a pant with pockets in the dream .. then check your pockets you will find a radio there 😂 I always have one when I were in mission 😅 like that day I was dreaming that we are trying to capture a base but it didn't go too well ... So we were retreating tho a jungle but suddenly a mortar shell hit and I fall down into a pond in that jungle. It was night so everything was dark and I was trying to swim up but there was something pulling my legs. Fortunately I had a dragger in my pockets . So I was about to kill that things but I awake up 😂
Oh nooo @Gourov i don’t have anything, just clothes, i need to find it somewhere 😅 😅 Besides that i always kept movin’ place to place, I don’t like barricading myself because they know how to bash down a wall. One time i tried staying in one spot, all of these monster got through no problem, then i saw a ladder, i tried climbing it and somehow it got broke, i fell and got eaten alive, then woke up in my bed.😅😂😅

Kreis412

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love this story. It reminds me of my old house where an old man was struck by lightening in the drive way and killed. When you stood at the top of the stairs and looked back down the hall you got the strangest feeling. It was as if some one was staring right back at you. Then, you would run. You would run as fast as you could sure that if you went any slower it would get you. The funny thing is, is that every girl or friend I had over all mentioned the same feeling in the same spot. Exact position exact feeling without any provocation. Tell me that's not weird. I never said a word about it to anyone yet they all knew, somehow they knew. This is a reply to Gourov
Post automatically merged:

I got one more scary real life story if you guys wanna hear it.

Last edited:

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
If we're just talking about being really creeped out, then I've gotten really uncomfortable around mirrors ever since Season 1, Episode 5 of Supernatural. So~ I really hate Bloody Mary and Candyman. :\

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Oh nooo @Gourov i don’t have anything, just clothes, i need to find it somewhere 😅 😅 Besides that i always kept movin’ place to place, I don’t like barricading myself because they know how to bash down a wall. One time i tried staying in one spot, all of these monster got through no problem, then i saw a ladder, i tried climbing it and somehow it got broke, i fell and got eaten alive, then woke up in my bed.😅😂😅
Lol I have a tips for you ... Always remember it's your dream . So never afraid of it. And if want to find something believe it is there where you want to find it and believe it always works for me 😅. Afterall it's all sub conscious mind so you can get over it if you try . But never push it so much or your conscious mind will start working and you will awake. That's a obvious reasons I like my dreams 😁

I love this story. It reminds me of my old house where an old man was struck by lightening in the drive way and killed. When you stood at the top of the stairs and looked back down the hall you got the strangest feeling. It was as if some one was staring right back at you. Then, you would run. You would run as fast as you could sure that if you went any slower it would get you. The funny thing is, is that every girl or friend I had over all mentioned the same feeling in the same spot. Exact position exact feeling without any provocation. Tell me that's not weird. I never said a word about it to anyone yet they all knew, somehow they knew. This is a reply to Gourov

I got one more scary real life story if you guys wanna hear it.
Man if it's a dream then I don't care but I am extremely afraid of Ghosts in real life man 😬 and it's 4.42am here . And just watched a horror movie , don't think I could sleep now 😅 But yes man I am curious to hear your experience 😃

Kreis412

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok, so one last story. I was 18 laying in bed with my girlfriend when I felt it. I was about to slip into sleep paralysis. I couldn't stop myself and I slipped under. I couldn't breathe I couldn't scream. My girlfriend was right next to me but she might as well be a mile away. Then I saw it. A black shadow ran up the wall and out the window. I was suddenly shocked awake horrified at what I had seen. My girlfriend was comforting but I didn't tell her about the shadow. After a while I began to doze again. Panic struck. I was in it again but, this time I was a little more aware. Then I saw it. The shadow slithered down the wall onto the bed then disappeared. Just when I thought I was in the clear a giant demon face appeared in front of my eyes. Now I know you guys are probably like B.S. I swear on my honor this is a true story. Now I'm not big on organized religion but I prayed that night. No sooner did I say help me God the demon was gone. I awoke startled afraid and I woke my girlfriend. Without missing a beat she said "You saw him too didn't you". To this day I cant explain it.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Lol I have a tips for you ... Always remember it's your dream . So never afraid of it. And if want to find something believe it is there where you want to find it and believe it always works for me 😅. Afterall it's all sub conscious mind so you can get over it if you try . But never push it so much or your conscious mind will start working and you will awake. That's a obvious reasons I like my dreams 😁
QUOTE]

I like the challenges @Gourov it’s like a game, you keep respawning until you achieve your goal, this is why i like my dreams and turn it on legendary mode. 😂😂🤣

Last edited:

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
something that creeps me out is definitely bugs crawling into people. whether in real life (botfly larvae) or urban legends (earwigs crawling into ears) or even scenes in movies (the mummy, when the scarabs burrow under the people's skin). i actually had to stop watching tokyo ghoul because i couldn't handle the centipede stuff.

Morgan312

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Bad dream fade when we wake up but the real nightmare begin when you realize today is Monday and you're already late for work AGAIN , in short i hate ( and fear ) monday .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It's Saturday for me and it's really sucks 😔
Bad dream fade when we wake up but the real nightmare begin when you realize today is Monday and you're already late for work AGAIN , in short i hate ( and fear ) monday .

daggry

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My biggest fear would probably be us humans. People are so unpredictable... everyday we find new ways to destroy ourselves and everything around us.

On a lighter note! Another one of my fears would be humans or creatures with limbs that contort in unnatural angles. (think pennywise, the grudge. Not necessarily the characters, but just the things they do and the way they move) I just cringe...and the thought of possibly seeing this happen to anyone even under broad daylight scares the absolute hecc out of me. I hope I'm not alone in this. 😭

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
My biggest fear would probably be us humans. People are so unpredictable... everyday we find new ways to destroy ourselves and everything around us.

On a lighter note! Another one of my fears would be humans or creatures with limbs that contort in unnatural angles. (think pennywise, the grudge. Not necessarily the characters, but just the things they do and the way they move) I just cringe...and the thought of possibly seeing this happen to anyone even under broad daylight scares the absolute hecc out of me. I hope I'm not alone in this. 😭
I can really agree with the first point 😔

MirandaDufrane

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
One of my biggest fears is...holes. odd I know but it's like... A cluster of fleshy holes and things coming out of them. Ugh gives me the hibbie geebies!

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hmm...over the years the first thing I have realized is that its not one fear that plaques my dream and life but literally one fear everyday. I would probably place claustrophobia as my second biggest fear. The nightmares related to it are literally one of the worst nightmares. But in my opinion one of the worst fears are.....APPLES!! *shudders* I hate them, they should not be there!!..I waged a war at them in my last dream, just as I was about to cut the king apple from the royal tree..my alarm woke me up and my dream washed away in water..🥺😱😭😱🥺 I take a pledge to kill the king apple..

MirandaDufrane

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Apples? Never heard of that one but I hope one day that you WILL be able to cut down that king apple my friend! Maybe then, you will be able to rest peacefully...

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hmm...over the years the first thing I have realized is that its not one fear that plaques my dream and life but literally one fear everyday. I would probably place claustrophobia as my second biggest fear. The nightmares related to it are literally one of the worst nightmares. But in my opinion one of the worst fears are.....APPLES!! *shudders* I hate them, they should not be there!!..I waged a war at them in my last dream, just as I was about to cut the king apple from the royal tree..my alarm woke me up and my dream washed away in water..🥺😱😭😱🥺 I take a pledge to kill the king apple..
Lol man . I was working with The Inception team last night 😂