Mod apk Cafeland World Kitchen 2.0.26 Free Shopping

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,115 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch9SK7

UngodlyQueen
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 4 years

Cafeland World Kitchen v2.0.26

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Arch9SK7

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 31 times

• Cafeland: World kitchen - craft your own cafe. Serve clients fast and in high quality manner, surprise them with beautiful and tasty dishes. Turn a little cafe into a popular chain restaurant in this Android game. Try to attract more and more clients to your cafe. To do this you will need to complete clients' orders and add new items to your menu.

Features of Cafeland - World Kitchen for Android:

• Various recipes
    • Expand your business
    • Many upgrades
    • Interesting tasks and mini games
    • Nice presents

Create new recipes for desserts, pastry and other dishes. Choose the direction to expand your cafe. furnish and decorate the rooms to your taste. Invite celebrities and get rewards. Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of Cafeland - World Kitchen for free, at Sbenny.com!

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• THIS IS FINAL RELEASE FOR THE TIME BEING AS 2.0.28 PATCHED ALL METHODS AS ENCRYPTED ALL FILES INTO A DIFFERENT FORMAT. ILL WORK ON A WAY AROUND IT.
    • Free Shopping (coins and cash will never decrease)

Notes: I kept this MOD as simple as that in order to guarantee the lowest possible ban chance. I could've provided unlimited Cash and Coins, but it would've resulted in a definitely higher ban chance and it would also have killed the fun. Since you all know how much I like to "improve" and not "ruin" games, you'll understand my decision.

I apologize this took so long to post.

FAQs:
    A: HOW DO I CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK? IT GIVES ME ERRORS!
    Q: Simple. Uninstall your facebook app which is the cause of this issue, and you'll be able to successfully connect to facebook via browser! 🙂 This way you can also link your game progresses to Facebook in order to not lose them when installing a MOD APK.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamegos.mobile.cafeland

Last edited:

Arch9SK7

UngodlyQueen
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 4 years

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Arch9SK7

UngodlyQueen
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 4 years
My account got banned using this MOD. ☹
It's not because of this mod they have better cheat detection now. There is nothing changed between this mod and the previous release. On the app's end. Believe me I was Banned too.

stormborn1234

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's not because of this mod they have better cheat detection now. There is nothing changed between this mod and the previous release. On the app's end. Believe me I was Banned too.
Oh this is sad then. So i guess i need ko start with level 1 again. Thanks anyway. :)

Cinders8888

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
My main account was banned today, but I still have several accounts in play so far. Fingers crossed! I was cooking like crazy to get the cute animal items, and I leveled up more than usual while I was cooking.

Arch9SK7

UngodlyQueen
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 4 years
My main account was banned today, but I still have several accounts in play so far. Fingers crossed! I was cooking like crazy to get the cute animal items, and I leveled up more than usual while I was cooking.
Yeah it's pretty sh***y that everyone's getting banned, but nothing we can do if the devs have caught on :/.

Arch9SK7

UngodlyQueen
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 4 years
THIS IS FINAL RELEASE FOR THE TIME BEING AS 2.0.28 PATCHED ALL METHODS AS ENCRYPTED ALL FILES INTO A DIFFERENT FORMAT. ILL WORK ON A WAY AROUND IT.

Ann Kho

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
hi, are you still working on the free shopping mod for cafeland? if you are, while you are at it, can you please also make a normal shopping mod which i can install over the free shopping mod whenever necessary to decrease the coins/cash? I have no facebook account to play on another device, in the past, i used the sbpatcher to mod from the apkpure version to decrease the values and i managed to reach level 195 in 100 days before getting banned (probably because i spinned like crazy to get some CL expansion cards hoho). After a breather, i used this version mod to start another cafe and just for the heck of it, skipped a lot of quests and reached level 45 in 2 days then got banned again haha. Now i cannot use sbpatcher to mod cafeland anymore because it has become split apk? .... and somehow, SAI installer doesn't work on my samsung note3 phone (wonder if anyone having this problem, too?)
i wonder why i still bother with this game .... it's kind of fun while it lasts ... now the fun is how long i can play before getting banned again ... thinking this way takes the frustration out of this:loldroid:

Arch9SK7

UngodlyQueen
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 4 years
hi, are you still working on the free shopping mod for cafeland? if you are, while you are at it, can you please also make a normal shopping mod which i can install over the free shopping mod whenever necessary to decrease the coins/cash? I have no facebook account to play on another device, in the past, i used the sbpatcher to mod from the apkpure version to decrease the values and i managed to reach level 195 in 100 days before getting banned (probably because i spinned like crazy to get some CL expansion cards hoho). After a breather, i used this version mod to start another cafe and just for the heck of it, skipped a lot of quests and reached level 45 in 2 days then got banned again haha. Now i cannot use sbpatcher to mod cafeland anymore because it has become split apk? .... and somehow, SAI installer doesn't work on my samsung note3 phone (wonder if anyone having this problem, too?)
i wonder why i still bother with this game .... it's kind of fun while it lasts ... now the fun is how long i can play before getting banned again ... thinking this way takes the frustration out of this:loldroid:
I'll see what I can do. I also have to learn a new way of modding via il2cpp because gamegos changed everything internally. But I'll take a look.

Ann Kho

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
thanks a real lot, i will wait patiently and please please also a normal shopping mod that i can install over your free shopping mod so that i can get the chefcash to stay below 500 and see if i can get further in the game the third time i start over, once again thanks:inlovedroid:

Arch9SK7

UngodlyQueen
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 4 years
@Debby can you close this thread for me the developers have made it so I can't update the game for them without a lot of extensive work.

Status
Not open for further replies.