Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.6 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,003 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

L0YAL

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I'm sorry but I really can't keep biting my tongue on this issue and it isn't directed to one. I do not get why some don't understand the mod features

Unlimited Diamonds Hack/Free Shopping "(premium choices or special clothes can be purchased even if you don't have enough Diamonds)
Tickets Hack (you can read chapters even if you don't have enough Tickets)"

I mean seriously whether you have diamonds/tickets or not why does it matter if this app takes what you have had already? i mean you can play the non mod version and spend your diamonds/tickets anyways and when those are gone, you'll have to get more or play the mod version, yes it will take your diamonds/tickets like the legit version but everything is free after.

If it's about not wanting to start over? okay i get it but, it's really not that serious, this mod version I am sure it gives you more then you originally had. It isnt like if your reading a book and you are at page 657, these stories are not that long.

Also if you didn't already know Chapters isn't that easy to crack. It hasn't been since we were able to use LP. Be grateful to the modder/s hard work on cracking these apps.

So thank you @Sbenny and all Sbenny team for the time and hard work put into all of this...

Benene

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm using it with Clone App (just to be careful, I've been banned before) and it works great. The mod is amazing, thank you Sbenny!

Lou110984

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much, I didn't know about this game before, I can't wait to try it!

anyam

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
As always so fast and totally works love it:love:

layxr2341

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I rrally apprecate the update,thank you! But the app keeps crashing for me for some reason....Ive tried parallel space and clone app along with resetting the app multiple times only to have he same result :/. If you have a solution plase respond as soon as you can :)!

paradise

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
So for some reason my game wont load or it'll legit take 5 to10 mins to load the first screen then keep re loading the main story. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. And cleared cache and memory. But still won't load.

nadia1701

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you @Sbenny

I really enjoyed all the game!

Even though I'm out of diamonds/ticket, I still able to play and select premium choices..

Great job!

paradise

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
So for some reason my game wont load or it'll legit take 5 to10 mins to load the first screen then keep re loading the main story. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. And cleared cache and memory. But still won't load.
Ok so update. It loads now. The problem was my phone connection. However it still lags when its time to pick premium clothing options..and for some reason it keeps crashing.
Screenshot_2019-12-11-01-50-15.png

PersephanieLane

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Working great for me. I'm disappointed that Chapters changed it so you can't do the wifi trick, but the MOD is working great!

Herohero1234

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much!

Anyone know which stories start with a male MC?
:)

MorningAngel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Isnt there a way to sign in using google account? i remember the previous version having that option by signed and unsigned. My facebook account has the banned version so i cant use that one and i've been playing with my google account for a while now. So google account sign in would be really helpful.

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
You can use a trick devised by @Dellabrown. Download the app store version of Chapters, and sign in using your Google account. After that, delete the app store version (without signing out) and install @Sbenny's mod. After that you should be able to sign in with your Google account. You may have to try the above process a couple of times, including rebooting your phone if the first time didn't work.

The first time I used the trick, it worked perfectly from the first try. The second time, I had to attempt it thrice but eventually it all worked.

Isnt there a way to sign in using google account? i remember the previous version having that option by signed and unsigned. My facebook account has the banned version so i cant use that one and i've been playing with my google account for a while now. So google account sign in would be really helpful.

Last edited:

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
As far as I know, only Mr and Mr Smith has a male MC but it's also a LGBTQ story. Even so, it's quite a good one, I enjoyed it.

Otherwise, a couple of stories allowed you to play from the perspective of the male love interest for a chapter or so. The ones I remembered having that are All the Wrong Reasons and 50 Dates in 50 States.

Thank you very much!

Anyone know which stories start with a male MC?
:)

paradise

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
So has anyone else have the problem with lagging premium clothing choices or is it just me. Need to know if its just my phone. The problem is really bad. It's like pressing a button to text and waiting 48 seconds for that 1 letter to show up.

k0de

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
so far everything works well thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.