Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.6.6 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,427 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorningAngel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
You can use a trick devised by @Dellabrown. Download the app store version of Chapters, and sign in using your Google account. After that, delete the app store version (without signing out) and install @Sbenny's mod. After that you should be able to sign in with your Google account. You may have to try the above process a couple of times, including rebooting your phone if the first time didn't work.

The first time I used the trick, it worked perfectly from the first try. The second tome, I had to attempt it thrice but eventually it all worked.
I had to try it couple of times but it finally worked. Thank you so much :)

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Thank God... I really appreciate it @Sbenny

PurpleGunGirl21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for this! I couldn't play the last version cause I was banned the last time, even though I'm alright with an entirely new account; I'll try with this one now :)

Lovelace

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don’t know if because I have a iPhone I can’t seems to open the file.... can some help please

winter0505

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
When I try to install it it says "app not installed". I have no idea how to solve it. Can someone help me please? 😢

Kitty1337

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It took using the clone app for me but I finally got it to work. Yay!

Magandaka

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It’s working perfectly, thanks for modding!

nashbender

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
anyone has recently encountered error R0001? i stopped playing for a while and when i start again i get this error..

Emma93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just want to say ur the best always active and unstoppable keep up the good work and good luck god bless u
Post automatically merged:

Just download parallel spaces
And u will he able to play easily

Nikki31675

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
It is not allowing me to download the updated version and idk what I'm doing wrong. I've unlocked it then it brings me to this thread. Help!!!!

Bellacat

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Woot! Playing this through Parallel Space. Downloaded this over previous version, unsure if progress would be kept. It was! Thanks a bunch, and happy holidays!!

kamim

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
hey. i bought the link. payed the SB Points. clicked at the link, and pressed process BUT it won't open. could you please help me?

Ali Mehdi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Its always giving me download asset bundle failure error please someone help

Status
Not open for further replies.