Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.0.5 Diamonds & Tickets Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,321 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery Poppy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello SexyLips40,

Thank you for helping me out. It turns out I missed a #. Now I'm getting the same message as everyone else. Also, thanks for the update as well, hopefully they have it up & running by the end of the day.

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
your very welcome and should be up and running soon

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
The tools and hacks works as they should - but I'm finding it exceptionally slow to load and it freezes each time I finish a chapter. Not sure what has happened or changed from the last version.

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks @Debby, you're a treasure as usual!

To everyone that has been experiencing unusually slow loading/transition times...I'm pretty sure it is a problem with the Chapters app. They have been having issues for the last 12 hours, and I don't know if they've finished restoring the app in this sense. For the record, I can play it fine but yes, very slow loading times.

Tg03

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks Debby, working perfectly for me

Xylia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much @Debby MOD working perfectly for me. Thank you for this 🥰

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks @Debby, you're a treasure as usual!

To everyone that has been experiencing unusually slow loading/transition times...I'm pretty sure it is a problem with the Chapters app. They have been having issues for the last 12 hours, and I don't know if they've finished restoring the app in this sense. For the record, I can play it fine but yes, very slow loading times.
Yes, I indeed believe so myself. Not having tried the official non-modded version, I did not mean my post to be a negative thing. I do expect some hickups when it comes to modded APK's, but SBenny's team of modders seem to be topgrade.
I'll continue to use the mod as-is and just hope for a possible fix later down the road, once Chapters themselves fix their stuff.

Koutami

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Is anyone having an issue with diamonds? The tickets works just fine, but it’s the diamonds that are giving me trouble! 🥺

Episodejaneh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
All works fine already 😉...for those who didn't read the info (as me)... diamond option cost you... but you will be able to use the option even if don't have enough... just FYI.... to don't stress out like me last time 🙂

Last edited:

rda89

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks! Works as usual!

Buffy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Works perfectly! 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.