🎮 MOD APK Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.6 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Feedbacks

3.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 4 years
Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.6 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.6

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Debby
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

Downloaded 864 times

• Fall in love, solve crimes, or embark on epic fantasy adventures in immersive visual stories where YOU control what happens next! Current stories include:

Welcome to Hartfeld University! You'll make friends for life, and maybe even find true love. Will you date bookish James, party girl Kaitlyn, football hero Chris... or all three at once?

The heat is on when a no-nonsense Texas Marshal and a Hollywood detective are thrown together to stop a deranged hitman. Can you catch the killer?

Your enemies stole your kingdom, but now the time has come for you to raise an army, master magic, and reclaim your crown!

Download now Choices: Stories You Play APK Android for free NOW!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

• • Free Premium Choices
    • Most of the Outfits are Unlocked (improved)
    • Most of the Haristyles are Unlocked
    • Most of the Looks are Unlocked

Notes
    : when starting a story, all hairstyles, clothes and outfits will be free. You can link this MOD to your Facebook account thru the Game Settings. If you get "hash error" when trying to login with Facebook, simply uninstall the Facebook App and try again 🙂

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixelberrystudios.choices

A

Ad Manager

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
@Debby, you are amazing as always! Thanks so much for updating!

SillyAussie

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Thank you Debby ❤❤❤
i had to use an APK-signer, but it works perfectly now :giggle:

Last edited:

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 2 years
EXP
Everything works perfectly, thank you very much Debby!

crimsonz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP

Sarahx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Thank you.

lilshiori

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
I still have issues with mine. For some reason it fails to log me into my Facebook account with the MOD, but I have no issues playing with my Facebook account on the playstore version 😔

msazpi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Thank you debby! Works great 👍🏻

Yunome

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
First, thank you so much, Debby! We all really appreciate your hard work. Second, I'm having a similar problem except with signing into my Google account. I keep getting a message saying "code 10 message 10" when I try to log in. I looked it up, and from what I can see it's caused by the Google play app signing key? It talks about verifying that your SHA-1 key matches between your app and firebase, but I have little to no idea what that entails 😅

kittypooh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Hi Debby! Thank you so much for your hard work!
However I'm having a problem with the link. Everytime I try to download it, the page redirects me to version 1.7.6 not 2.7.6. Also, McAfee keeps trying to delete it and detects it as a dangerous malware (which never happened to the MODs before)

Can you please look into this? Thank you so much and have a nice day ❤

Last edited:

Hithereperson

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
The MOD still works but for some reason, all of the books that I've completed are not in the completed books. I had a lot of books completed too, so I got sad that it all got erased.

PlagueDan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Just keeps saying that theres a new version, and that i need to upgrade :/

Edit: i noticed in the download that it says 1.7.6 not 2.7.6 so that might be the issue?

lulayyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Thank you Debby

KyoNakumi

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
thanks for the MOD

MgeaYem

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Thanks for the update Debby! However it says it's not available in my country (Chile), up till now I hadn't have problems with over versions :(

Rufflekitty

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 2 years
EXP
I can't even install it

Froggy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Sadly app woulsnt install and when i reopened it i lost all my progress 🥺😭😭😭

Edit::::
IT finally installed i still lost all my progress but i dnt mind replaying books so its all good thank you debby 🥺😫🙌

Last edited:

vorvayne

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP

Cream

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Thank u debby ❤

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
I still have issues with mine. For some reason it fails to log me into my Facebook account with the MOD, but I have no issues playing with my Facebook account on the playstore version 😔
Do you have the Facebook app installed on your phone? You have to delete it...then you can sign in, and then you can reinstall the app if you want to. Hope this helps!

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.