CoG & Hosted Game Discussion

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,990 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMWhy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't think any of the authors have any problem with modding. The only concern is the game being given away for free. We do listen to feedback and make changes based upon it.

I am currently patching The Kepler Colony: Evacuation with a few bug corrections and minor new additions. One of those is the cheat system (planned for inclusion way back in 2015 - you would know this if you had been following the game's progression). So here is my question to the community here. What cheats are you looking for? I will add anything Axiom can add and more. Suggest away. What I will not add is a free version of the game.

Last edited:

Stormborn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don't think any of the authors have any problem with modding. The only concern is the game being given away for free. We do listen to feedback and make changes based upon it.

I am currently patching The Kepler Colony: Evacuation with a few bug corrections and minor new additions. One of those is the cheat system (planned for inclusion way back in 2015 - you would know this if you had been following the game's progression). So here is my question to the community here. What cheats are you looking for? I will add anything Axiom can add and more. Suggest away. What I will not add is a free version of the game.
Bro I think the free version can be done by axiom .
So I take u up for the offer lol
I want a god mode
Super money
Super stats
Super
Super
Super
Everything ...🙄 Listen u don't know what u r saying u r now desperate and I can understand that try to generate ad revenue u can ask I repeat ask axiom to not to remove the ad link .I remind u again there is a difference between ask and tell .

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Listen u don't know what u r saying u r now desperate and I can understand that try to generate ad revenue u can ask I repeat ask axiom to not to remove the ad link .I remind u again there is a difference between ask and tell
You summed it up perfectly! :):):)

Stormborn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well I know he will screenshot it and post it in their forum to talk s**t about me but still it is the only mutually beneficial idea I have right now .still thinking 🤔

AMWhy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Stormborn, you fell into that trap pretty quickly. I am serious about the cheat mode - it's a common discussion point on the CoG forum. But you've shown yourself to be nothing more than a thief. All you care about is the free game - the mods are the excuse you use to try and justify your downloading of the free game.

I understand your anger. You think there's a chance we could take your free games away. Or worse. Don't worry, we will not be taking any legal action as the time and energy is not worth it.

So again, if anyone has any serious suggestions about what you'd like included. I am of course talking to the people who actually bought the game so they can make a valid suggestion rather than a naive "Super money, super stats".

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well I know he will screenshot it and post it in their forum to talk s**t about me but still it is the only mutually beneficial idea I have right now .still thinking 🤔
I know that he got me banned there... and thing is we or Axiom should never have let him come so inside our defenses. Axiom thought they are civil rational people who will understand that we are harmless and are defiantly not profiting from them.

This @AMWhy thinks he has high moral ground and axiom is soft on them as to excepting their ultimatums and demand he now thinks he has right to say anything. Look at that Nevantyr cleverly trying to be on both side yet she is only talking bad out us. she talks big on both sides but hasn't made argument to support us.

We should not have bowed to them in first place. To Hell with these *****

Last edited:

HarzI

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I need a SEQUEL @AMWhy :) :D

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
you fell into that trap pretty quickly
Wait wait who the hell do you think you are coming here and talking like that about us and Axiom?

But you've shown yourself to be nothing more than a thief
This is going bit to far but to now just to prove you right we will in fact now be one. you know just since you already have branded one of the loyal paying supporter as a thief

there's a chance we could take your free games away. Or worse
Oh baby oh in your dreams.. you cant take anything from us we can bruteforce whatever the hell we want. If a lion is sleeping dont go and poke him

rather than a naive "Super money, super stats".
This just proved that you have no idea or user requirements or even understand what @Axiom is or what he does and ye not only you have audacity to abuse us but also lecture us. You really dont deserve any money given how your attitude is

AMWhy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
The sequel is in progress. It does, of course, depend upon the first game being a financial success. Pirating doesn't help that in any way.

Charr, you have a high opinion of yourself. I have never heard of you - here or on the CoG forum. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Choicer

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I went over to the CoG forum and did what no other modder has. I tried to come to a compromise. To us it sounds fair, to them it just sounds like a lot of B.S.
My Zombie Exodus Safe Haven Mod is better than yours.

If you understood CS, you'd realise it's not just a good idea to max stuff at the beginning.

I'd tell you what to do, for example time skipping, an actual optional cheat menu, but that would require contributing to the game, not just hacking it apart.

I will help people mod their games if they send me a receipt. I can help them bug fix, add content, skip time, have multiple backgrounds without crashing the game.

CoG get's money from quality. You get money by changing stat to 976976976 and letting CoG deal with the bad reviews and support emails from your badly modded games.

If you ask for a receipt before you mod, I will apologise, and help you guys make mods, because most of them work well.

I love modding, editing, from console editing to loop holes in code.

I just want the OG creators to be paid first.
So this whole thing can be fixed by asking people to send you the receipt first.

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Charr, you have a high opinion of yourself. I have never heard of you - here or on the CoG forum. Sorry to burst your bubble.
No rather you have a high opinion of yourself here in our turf. Oh and I am there, very active too, just lucky enough to be safe from you there.

Stormborn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
The sequel is in progress. It does, of course, depend upon the first game being a financial success. Pirating doesn't help that in any way.

I hope u see me in cog forum I am their trying to help both parties to reach a compromise and I think apart from making us buy that stuff if there is any other way like increase ads or conducting survey which will generate income indirectly to cog we are willing to do it ok . And
About That @Choicer mods I think u can actually find some way to earn some money indirectly rather then asking us to pay ...and yep I know u like to mod stuff u said that in cog forum too but right now we need to make a compromise something which will make u income where as we don't have to pay for it directly 🤔 and I agree money is one of the problem but lol u don't know us do u there are in patched mod of u r games available in the next day of it's release in like 5-10 black market apps but still we are here using the mods , think about it ok

ZXMod

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I understand that you need to be paid for your work and I'm with you on this, but can't there be a free version which includes ads and the regular version which is payed to play which won't include ads ? If CoG and Hosted Games considered this I guess all should be pleased because people - who can't afford the game and mod fans - get what they want and you as a developer get your hard earned money.

Please consider this people.

Choicer

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
No rather you have a high opinion of yourself here in our turf. Oh and I am there, very active too, just lucky enough to be safe from you there.
Without him there'd be no content to mod/ steal.

In economic terms, you and me are worth the least, Axiom second, then the game creator.

Welcome to the bottom of the barrel, don't drag me down as I try to make my own content and not leech of others for money.

Stormborn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years

In economic terms, you and me are worth the least, Axiom second, then the game creator.

Welcome to the bottom of the barrel, don't drag me down as I try to make my own content and not leech of others for money.
Well it seems I am banned lol , good thing is that u don't get anything really in the end u can't do a thing we gave u the opportunity to come to a common ground u r lose we didn't

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years

I still cant understand why do you accuse @Axiom of making money and through his MODs? He doesn't and he is not second.

And for god sake I am fed up and sick of you all.

Choicer

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Mate that was jusst because you spammed posts. I did say just edit your post and merge them all into one. I too want to find some sort of compromise

Stormborn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well it seems I am banned lol , good thing is that u don't get anything really in the end u can't do a thing we gave u the opportunity to come to a common ground u r lose we didn't
And axiom don't ask us money directly if u say he is earning income from this then it is his skill we are not loosing much
It feels like I had heard something related to it before
Sucker I said something like that earning without paying and if u are right then it proves my point but as u said in the end u are just a nobody like me and those wth power has already gone quite from u r side .

Choicer

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm not too sure, but here's what I know.

>VIP mods, at $20 a game ( a lot!) of a membership program, are offered.

>This site runs on a server, which costs money, and the domain is hosted by namecheap, so this place must make enough money to pay that.

>Axiom is a staff member and regularly contributes (from what you guys say) good quality mods.

Therefore I assume he earns some money from this

If I'm wrong please correct me @Axiom

Stormborn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
N
Mate that was jusst because you spammed posts. I did say just edit your post and merge them all into one. I too want to find some sort of compromise
Nope it was for piracy lol u guys are crazy I didn't give anything I just used it and lol
It is not enough reason to block me for piracy lol I don't care anyway .

Status
Not open for further replies.