Mod apk Cooking Diary®: Best Tasty Restaurant & Cafe Game Version: 1.11.1 Unlimited Gems(updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,924 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjgrant1978

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 5 years
images.jpg

Cooking Diary v1.11.1

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: sjgrant1978

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 123 times

• International Mobile Gaming Awards 2019 PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD Winner

FASCINATING STORY

Welcome to the world's culinary capital Tasty Hills! Just like any capital city, there's lots happening: restaurant critics write bombastic reviews, chefs create new masterpieces, and competitors cook up evil plans.
    Dive into this whirlwind of events and etch your name into the history of the city of haute cuisine!

UNIQUE GAMEPLAY

Test your cooking skills in this game's many colorful and fun levels! Make dozens of amazing dishes to win the hearts of the gourmets of the culinary capital of the world!

PLAY WITH FRIENDS

Join a culinary guild or create your own to take part in thrilling competitions. Invite friends, play together, and win fabulous prizes!

THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS RESTAURANT

Open new restaurants and decorate them to suit your taste. Change the wallpaper, flooring, curtains, and pictures on the walls! Upgrade your kitchen, put in a TV, sound system, and new furniture to ensure that your customers keep coming back for more!

CULINARY FASHION

Be the most stylish and elegant chef in the city with HUNDREDS of different article of clothing and accessories. Grow a beard or mustache, change your hairstyle, the color of your eyes, or even the shape of your face!

SPECIAL GAME FEATURES:

- Open the restaurant of your dreams with a unique design and utterly unsurpassable cuisine!

- Decorate your restaurant however you like!

- Shake up your character's appearance using more than 300 articles of clothing and accessories!

- Participate in competitions between chefs' guilds!

- Play and cook with your friends!

- Regular free updates!

Create your character and set off on a grand culinary adventure!

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Gems
    Updated as of July 5, 2019 v1.11.1

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank sjgrant1978 and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mytona.cookingdiary.android

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

ame

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeay! It works, finally. Thank you!

YellowBadger

The Doctor
Member for 6 years

It gives me this error. I have tried to put the cache both in sd card and local, any idea about what can I do?

sad bwoii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, s**t, I spoke too soon. I can't play this app because "Download failed because you may not have purchased this app"

Last edited:

Morea

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

I just downloaded this and 😭
Post automatically merged:

Well, s**t, I spoke too soon. I can't play this app because "Download failed because you may not have purchased this app"
Same. I just unlocked it about 10 mins ago.

sad bwoii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah, there's a way to get around that lmao. I've been stupid.

Go to play store and download the original game. Play the game for a bit, then delete.

Come back here and download the modded apk, it may or may not help depending on the game.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, there's a way to get around that lmao. I've been stupid.

Go to play store and download the original game. Play the game for a bit, then delete.

Come back here and download the modded apk, it may or may not help depending on the game.

Magenta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Completed the tutorial just fine, then got hit by "Update the app to continue playing".

angeelees6

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello thank you for the mod, but its not working. can you refund me please?

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status
Not open for further replies.