Mod apk Escape from Chernobyl v1.0.0 b7 !! Exclusive MEGA MOD !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,839 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Escape from Chernobyl v1.0.0 b7

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 132 times

• Escape from Chernobyl is not an easy typical mobile game. It is hard and it takes time and tactics to learn and overcome. This game is also best experienced by playing with headphones.

Dive into the darkness and the dangers of the Chernobyl power plant in this continuation of the Radiation City adventure. Unravel the mystery left unsolved: find what happened to Lauren and the story of the nightmare at its source.

Navigate the accurately recreated Chernobyl power plant complex from the destroyed Unit 4 reactor to the outskirts of the complex at their natural scale.

Explore the full area in a seamless experience from open world exploration to the maze-like corridors of each building and the nuclear unit buildings. Scavenge them for weapons and gear to give you the needed edge to overcome this tremendous challenge.

Radiation with anomalies and zombies are just parts of the dangers trying to kill you at every corner.

Fight the deadly zombie infested area and the experimental abominations crawling the complex with improved controls and a wide range of melee and fire weapons. Hone your skills in a new combat system based on natural physics and real motion and plan your fights and try to survive using a new noise based stealth system.

Enjoy the amazing graphics in this open world survival : unprecedented detail, physically based rendering, dynamic shadows and post processing.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• 1. Full Game Unlocked.
    2. Infinite Slot Capacity.
    3. MOD Menu !!

MOD Menu Features:
    1. Get 10 Skill Point Per Level.
    2. Ammo Increases When Shooting
    3.Items Increases When Consumed.
    4. Durability Increases Instead When Used.
    5. Free Crafting.
    6. Equipment Soaks No Radiation.
    7. No Radiation Effect.

Notes:
    1. Slot Capacity Increased to 9999 from original 1/50/100 pieces per Item.
    2. Free Crafting : You can craft anything without spending any resources (All items must be present on your inventory).
    3. No Radiation Effect : Radiation will not damage your Eyesight and Health . Radiation Scale will freezes.

Watch The Video For More Info 📽📽📽
    Tutorial Completed Save --> SBUpload - The next-gen File Hosting

1. Download the Save.zip file.
    2. Extract it anywhere on your mobile.
    3. Now go to Internal Memory , then go to "AtypicalGames" folder.
    4. Delete that existing "com.atypicalgames.chernobyl.save" folder.
    5. Now Copy that Extracted "com.atypicalgames.chernobyl.save" folder and paste it inside "AtypicalGames" folder.
    6. Enjoy ... !

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atypicalgames.chernobyl

Last edited:
Downloaded 41 times

Pat B

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Any idea why I can't get past the tutorial step click on the crafting icon? It freezes up at that point... MOD Menu looks great but I can't get into the game to utilize it..

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Any idea why I can't get past the tutorial step click on the crafting icon? It freezes up at that point... mod menu looks great but I can't get into the game to utilize it..
Maybe a game bug 😣. But if you want I can give you a tutorial completed save.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Only if it's not asking too much and takes up none of your time haha it's a great looking mod on your end!
No worries . I just have to back up my save and create a new game xD . I will send you soon.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Pat B ... Please read the mod features box again. I have attached the save there. :)

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Pat B

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Perfection! Very well done! Would love to see more mods like this! Great stuff!

XBL

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It crashes 😔 every time I open it it load then crashes

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

XBL

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes it opens but when in loading screen it just crashes I don't think the reason is the version of my phone

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yes it opens but when in loading screen it just crashes I don't think the reason is the version of my phone
I am sorry . If you installed the obb correctly then I think its your phone's problem :(

XBL

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am gonna go get nother apk from other websites to see if it works btw can I get my 100 points that I spent to unlock this game since it's not working for me

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I am gonna go get nother apk from other websites to see if it works btw can I get my 100 points that I spent to unlock this game since it's not working for me
Sure and also if you found any working game then just re-use that obb with this game. Your problem will be solved probably 😊

Buny9929

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Does it need an update?

JMac

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
100 for you. I hope it works on Android 11.

JMac

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have tried several apk from different sites and everything has the same problem, it does not show the backpack menu, it does not show the GPS, the crosshairs disappear.
Screenshot_20210922-175515_Escape From Chernobyl.jpg
Screenshot_20210922-175524_Escape From Chernobyl.jpg

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I have tried several apk from different sites and everything has the same problem, it does not show the backpack menu, it does not show the GPS, the crosshairs disappear.View attachment 79173View attachment 79174
Maybe the game is not fully supported on your device . Maybe keep playing and it will work after the tutorial ?

JMac

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Maybe the game is not fully supported on your device . Maybe keep playing and it will work after the tutorial ?
I have been able to get out of the reactor areas, in the area where the sun rises. But the problem persists, the GPS does not work, nothing is seen inside the backpack. I think I remember that in Android 10 it worked perfectly.

Escape from Chernobyl v1.0.0 b7 !! Exclusive MEGA MOD !! was released by Gourov and 10447 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.