🎮 LP MOD APK Extra Lives (Zombie Survival Sim) MOD : "INFINITELY" BENEFITS UNLOCKED! (Latest Version)

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

LVL 500 Mafia Boss

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Key (permanent)
Golden Spade
Spyglass (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Country
United States of America
Extra Lives (Zombie Survival Sim) MOD : "INFINITELY" BENEFITS UNLOCKED! (Latest Version)

READ CAREFULLY THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS AND MY MOD WILL WORK LIKE A CHARM!!
P.S MAKE SURE YOU HAVE LUCKY PATCHER LATEST VERSION INSTALLED BEFORE DOWNLOADING MY MODDED APK OTHERWISE MY MOD WON'T WORK!

Extra Lives (Zombie Survival Sim) v1.110 (Latest)

MOD Features   Download the APK

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

• See how long you can survive in a world full of brainless zombies and heartless humans! Develop unique relationships with 200 other characters spread across 8 warring factions - each with their own beliefs about what the problem is and how to solve it. Explore over 50 different locations on your journey to restore order to every corner of the city, with hundreds of interactive objects to help you along the way. Featuring an above-average combat system from the Wrestling Revolution series, tearing enemies apart has never been so satisfying!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• "INFINITELY" BENEFITS UNLOCKED!
    RATE IF THIS WORKS FOR YOU AND SEND FEEDBACK/DESCRIBE THE PROBLEM IF IT DOESN'T. (I WILL RESPOND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO HELP WITH ANY TROUBLESHOOTING/PROBLEMS).
    LASTLY DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE AND WANT TO KEEP UP WITH MY CONTENT!!

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank LVL 500 Mafia Boss and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.ExtraLives

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

LVL 500 Mafia Boss

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Key (permanent)
Golden Spade
Spyglass (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Country
United States of America
Did you followed the installation steps correctly? And if yes,did you had LP LATEST VERSION (it gets updated very frequently) installed BEFORE downloading my APK?