Mod apk Fallout Shelter MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,924 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmeguptaji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years

Fallout Shelter v1.13.25

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: callmeguptaji

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 129 times

• BUILD THE PERFECT VAULT
    Create a brighter future…underground! Select from a variety of modern-day rooms to turn an excavation beneath 2,000 feet of bedrock into the very picture of Vault Life.

OVERSEE A THRIVING COMMUNITY
    Get to know your Dwellers and lead them to happiness. Find their ideal jobs and watch them flourish. Provide them with outfits, weapons, and training to improve their abilities.

CUSTOMIZE
    Turn worthless junk into useful items with Crafting! Customize the look of any dweller in the Barbershop.

PROSPER
    A well-run Vault requires a variety of Dwellers with a mix of skills. Build a Radio Room to attract new Dwellers. Or, take an active role in their personal lives; play matchmaker and watch the sparks fly!

EXPLORE THE WASTELAND
    Send Dwellers above ground to explore the blasted surface left behind and seek adventure, handy survival loot, or unspeakable death. Find new armor and weapons, gain experience, and earn Caps. But don’t let them die!

PROTECT YOUR VAULT
    From time to time, idyllic Vault life may be disrupted by the dangers of post-nuclear life. Prepare your Dwellers to protect against threats from the outside…and within.

Vault-Tec has provided the tools, but the rest is up to you. What are you waiting for? Get started building your Vault today for FREE.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free InApp Purchases(see video)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to android/obb/ and you're done!
    Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bethsoft.falloutshelter&hl=en_IN

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

yellowg

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I keep getting "download failed because you may not have purchased this app" :(

callmeguptaji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I keep getting "download failed because you may not have purchased this app" :(
Let me check the issue and I'll revert back
Post automatically merged:

You'll need the .obb file. I dm you the link and also update the link in the post. Sorry for the inconvenience 😔😔

You'll need the .obb file. I dm you the link and also update the link in the post. Sorry for the inconvenience 😔😔
.obb file link has been updated in the post

Last edited:

Knucklesfan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Something is amiss. I think I have done all right, and yet trying yo buy stuff instead gives the prompt "cannot connect to the store".

callmeguptaji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Something is amiss. I think I have done all right, and yet trying yo buy stuff instead gives the prompt "cannot connect to the store".
Share the ss of the issue so that I can look into it.

Also, did you place the .obb file properly at its location?

Last edited:

Knucklesfan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
It just so happens that as soon as you sent the message the game ceased to say that. But then when I tried buying a pack the Lucky Patcher prompt did not show. It must be multi-layered. I'll try to just retrace my steps for a moment.

callmeguptaji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
It just so happens that as soon as you sent the message the game ceased to say that. But then when I tried buying a pack the Lucky Patcher prompt did not show. It must be multi-layered. I'll try to just retrace my steps for a moment.
yes please revert even if it is working fine.

callmeguptaji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Alright, so it persists. Maybe I am not putting the obb file in the right place or installed the apk at the wrong time, I dunno. Is there anything I may be missing? Do I have to extract the file or something?
Do you have Lucky Patcher installed on your device? Also, check if there's an update of the same. I checked mine and is working fine. Also, the .obb is placed perfectly that is why the game is loading otherwise, it won't even start.

Knucklesfan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I do have it updated, just checked to make sure but it does update automatically so that musn't be it... I'll just... Try again?

callmeguptaji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I do have it updated, just checked to make sure but it does update automatically so that musn't be it... I'll just... Try again?
Currently I have version 8.7.1 installed in my device

callmeguptaji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah, it persists. And yes, I can confirm I have Lucky Patcher, here you go. Now it went back to saying it can't connect to the store.
Try repeating all the steps again and check if the problem persists

pinkpretty

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
yeap, i put the obb file in android/obb just like the instructions..

ive downloaded some other games like this where you extract it in the folder and it works but for this one it does not

callmeguptaji

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
yeap, i put the obb file in android/obb just like the instructions..

ive downloaded some other games like this where you extract it in the folder and it works but for this one it does not
please share the ss of the error you are facing

Status
Not open for further replies.