Visual Novel and Otome Fans!

Here is a place where all VN and Otome lovers can meet to discuss their favorite games and storylines!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Favorite "The Arcana" Romance Option?

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
in the 3 main, asra as well, i enjoyed all of them but asra is the one i would go out with irl, the others are more one night stand for me
i did not play the other's story yet :)
Oooh, yes! I think, for me, Nadia would be the one night stand, Julian would be a fling, and Asra would be the long-term relationship.

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
out of the main three, i am a julian stan through and through. i love my lanky boi. i also am enjoying lucio's route but most of the time i want to punch him :LOL:

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
I switched to Julian's route yesterday and I'm liking it so far. I'm a sucker for the shy/blushing love interest trope, so I'm enjoying any chance to elicit that from him 😘 Someone mentioned that his route ends up being very Asra-centric so I'm watching out for that.

Surlapierre

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I started the game thinking I would prefer Asra, ended up loving it but having the time of my life with Julian, to finally fall irremediably in love with Nadia...
So I would have to go with Nadia, ultimately, but it's a hard won battle!

Muriel's route is so delightful, though!!
That's a hard question!

josieb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
None other than the dashing, gorgeous, subby, mess of a man named Julian Devorak. His route shook my to my core. He made me feel things I hadn’t felt in years. I’m obsessed with that tall gangly ginger and don’t regret it one bit

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I started the game thinking I would prefer Asra, ended up loving it but having the time of my life with Julian, to finally fall irremediably in love with Nadia...
So I would have to go with Nadia, ultimately, but it's a hard won battle!

Muriel's route is so delightful, though!!
That's a hard question!
i did say gun to the head 😅
Post automatically merged:

The masochist Julian is my favourite 🤣 But Asra is the kindest of all.
I can't stand Nadiaand Lucio at all!
ooh i havent played Nadia's route though... Why can't you stand her? (I'm a gossip througy and through)

clary91

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just LOVE Julian and I couldn't imagine my MC with another, but Muriel is growing on me. Both the routes are delightful, both in relation to the story and to the characters. It's an amazing game. 😍