Fictional character you'd totally want to date if they were real?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,932 happy users since 2014.
Register

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
oh, please allow me...
*takes out 30 pages long list of fictional crushes*
you see, my favorite way of procrastinating is reading romantic fiction (be it VNs or books) and crushing on every male character :')

but yeah, last one I liked was lamuel from the evertree inn choice of game. he's a sweetheart lol

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
oh, please allow me...
you see, my favorite way of procrastinating is reading romantic fiction (be it VNs or books) and crushing on every male character :')

but yeah, last one I liked was lamuel from the evertree inn choice of game. he's a sweetheart lol
strangely enough, i dont remember lamuel! just dandy thorne (whom i had way too much fun with)

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
strangely enough, i dont remember lamuel! just dandy thorne (whom i had way too much fun with)
Oh, I did try going into Dandy's room on a second playthrough. Definitely a steamy route lolol I just couldn't relate that much to his personality.

He left me alone in the last battle because he said he was done with it LOL I was like, wtf Dandy? And while I understand the whole thing wasn't his problem, he's supposed to care about you enough not to let you die (I mean, I guess!). He also left me alone when the inn's furniture went crazy, because I wanted to help others get out before doing so myself. I mean, he even leaves his singer friend to die when that happens. He just stares at her window in worry and when she dies he makes a scene and says he's leaving the inn. I just found him to be either too selfish or too coward. I'm guessing he might go through some character growth in the second game, but I didn't care enough to give him another chance lolol

Lamuel is the stablesman (and the owners' offspring), if you go outside to check on your pony you get to talk to him. He's shy and really sweet so many guests try to flirt with him. Even Dandy mentions wanting to flirt with him at some point during dinner lol

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh, I did try going into Dandy's room on a second playthrough. Definitely a steamy route lolol I just couldn't relate that much to his personality.

He left me alone in the last battle because he said he was done with it LOL I was like, wtf Dandy? And while I understand the whole thing wasn't his problem, he's supposed to care about you enough not to let you die (I mean, I guess!). He also left me alone when the inn's furniture went crazy, because I wanted to help others get out before doing so myself. I mean, he even leaves his singer friend to die when that happens. He just stares at her window in worry and when she dies he makes a scene and says he's leaving the inn. I just found him to be either too selfish or too coward. I'm guessing he might go through some character growth in the second game, but I didn't care enough to give him another chance lolol

Lamuel is the stablesman (and the owners' offspring), if you go outside to check on your pony you get to talk to him. He's shy and really sweet so many guests try to flirt with him. Even Dandy mentions wanting to flirt with him at some point during dinner lol
oh..... now i know why i dont remember him! i chose a girl version of him called Leah. i wanted to bang her too but she confessed she knows ive been fooling around with dandy and i was like... yikes... im caught wh*ring around. because she's a girl, dandy didnt flirt with her and instead asked me if he should be jealous that i spent time with leah
she is really sweet though

and you're right, dandy is kinda a coward but i was fine with it 😅. but i gave him all my attention which is why we had a high relationship stat. because of that he agreed to go with me to the last battle and he joined me in my adventures in the epilogue

LeIsaac

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would totally platonically date both the Devorak siblings, honestly. Like Julian deserves all the affection he can get and I'd totally give him that.
Also I'd totally date Korra (Avatar) or Zoe (Monster Prom), fight me

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would totally platonically date both the Devorak siblings, honestly. Like Julian deserves all the affection he can get and I'd totally give him that.
Also I'd totally date Korra (Avatar) or Zoe (Monster Prom), fight me
platonically date?? hell i'd willing to be the filling to the devorak sandwich.... too bad im already committed to asra
and duuude i really HAVE to play monster prom, you're the second person to mention that

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
oh..... now i know why i dont remember him! i chose a girl version of him called Leah. i wanted to bang her too but she confessed she knows ive been fooling around with dandy and i was like... yikes... im caught wh*ring around. because she's a girl, dandy didnt flirt with her and instead asked me if he should be jealous that i spent time with leah
she is really sweet though

and you're right, dandy is kinda a coward but i was fine with it 😅. but i gave him all my attention which is why we had a high relationship stat. because of that he agreed to go with me to the last battle and he joined me in my adventures in the epilogue
Actually Dandy will flirt with both, girls and boys (it says so in the inn documents)! But then I guess if he's interested in you he might want your attention all for himself. Otherwise he'll just give you props for your advances with Lamuel/Leah. And lolol! Yeah, Lamuel/Leah isn't keen on you flirting around.

That game was pretty fun~

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Actually Dandy will flirt with both, girls and boys (it says so in the inn documents)! But then I guess if he's interested in you he might want your attention all for himself. Otherwise he'll just give you props for your advances with Lamuel/Leah. And lolol! Yeah, Lamuel/Leah isn't keen on you flirting around.

That game was pretty fun~
i really am shocked lol i just thot he was gay. idk why i did considering ROs are more often bisexual or MCsexual at the least. but it makes complete sense considering the reader can be both girl or boy (i played as an elf boy). thanks!

LeIsaac

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
platonically date?? hell i'd willing to be the filling to the devorak sandwich.... too bad im already committed to asra
and duuude i really HAVE to play monster prom, you're the second person to mention that
I look too much like a Devorak myself, that'd be the weirdest s**t. I remember this year at Lucca Comics someone doing a cosplay of Portia walked next to me, I turned towards her and said "You're Portia!". Her and her friend cosplaying Julian turned to look at me and said something like "You're the REAL Portia, wtf" We ended up taking a photo together c:

royjackson

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I look too much like a Devorak myself, that'd be the weirdest s**t. I remember this year at Lucca Comics someone doing a cosplay of Portia walked next to me, I turned towards her and said "You're Portia!". Her and her friend cosplaying Julian turned to look at me and said something like "You're the REAL Portia, wtf" We ended up taking a photo together c:
awww thats so sweet <3 me im kinda like muriel, only if he was a dwarf 😅

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
oh, please allow me...
Yes! Off the top of my head since I was in a YouTube rabbit hole of fanvids:

- Barry Allen from The Flash TV show
- Jake Peralta from Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Magnus Bane from the Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices/Dark Artifices/etc
- Rafael Solano from Jane the Virgin

domipi

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
In a super fantasy type of way (not leading to marriage because of toxic relationship potential):
- Kylo Ren
- Ryo Saeba (from City Hunter)
- Delsin Rowe (from Infamous: Second Son)
- Fenris, Solas, Dorian, Sera, and Isabella (from Dragon Age)
- Yennefer (game Witcher 3 version 😍)
- Steve Rogers

And many more 😁😅

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Talk about waifu dream? Hm waifu hm nada, can't think of it. Sorry.

domipi

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Steve Rogers or Chris Evans? 😉 Or both?! 😘
Absolutely both hahahah. But since I know him based on what or who he portrays on screen, Steve Rogers it is Heheh.

While at it, Jason Momoa's Aquaman, too, please 😍😍😍