Fictional character you'd totally want to date if they were real?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,385 happy users since 2014.
Register

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Absolutely both hahahah. But since I know him based on what or who he portrays on screen, Steve Rogers it is Heheh.

While at it, Jason Momoa's Aquaman, too, please 😍😍😍
One of his ex-girlfriends spoke very highly of him, so I feel like that's a really good sign!

YES, Jason Momoa's a good addition! I ❤ him as Ronon on "Stargate: Atlantis" as well!

domipi

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
One of his ex-girlfriends spoke very highly of him, so I feel like that's a really good sign!

YES, Jason Momoa's a good addition! I ❤ him as Ronon on "Stargate: Atlantis" as well!
Ooh I actually have never watched that series before but one Google search and OMG he's so young there 😂 While he's still so handsome there, I prefer a more seasoned Jason now hahaha

bellerose12

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I see your Tim Drake and I raise you Jason Todd haha!! :love:
Post automatically merged:

Yes!!!!

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ooh I actually have never watched that series before but one Google search and OMG he's so young there 😂 While he's still so handsome there, I prefer a more seasoned Jason now hahaha
I want to say that it was one of his earlier roles. I think it was the first time I saw him on TV. He replaced one of the original characters, and I definitely liked him better. Now, I want to marathon that show again!

domipi

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I want to say that it was one of his earlier roles. I think it was the first time I saw him on TV. He replaced one of the original characters, and I definitely liked him better. Now, I want to marathon that show again!
Maybe I should try getting into the show haha but I am more into fantasy than sci-fi (except Star Wars but I think it's more fantasy than sci-fi anyway haha)

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Maybe I should try getting into the show haha but I am more into fantasy than sci-fi (except Star Wars but I think it's more fantasy than sci-fi anyway haha)
Last I checked, the whole show is available on Amazon Prime Video for free if you have Amazon Prime and want to check it out :) He doesn't show up until season 2, though. (Or, you can check out show clips from YouTube. I'm there there's a lot of Ronon stuff.)

Herbievore

Novice Lv1️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Oh Lord there are soooooo many XDD

Currently though, I'd date Charles Smith or Lenny Summers from Red Dead Redemption 2, Muriel or Portia from the Arcana and Rey from Star Wars 🤣🤣

LIZAPIZZA

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Teen Titans Judas contract version of Nightwing and Takeda from MKx

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Goro Shigeno

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Luna snow from War of realms comics 😍

Lily Jackson

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The Choi Boys from Mystic Messenger!
Post automatically merged:

It's hard.. BUT!
The best twins in the world! Saeyoung and saeran choi. And no i CAN'T choose between them i want them both😍😢
Oh my god! You are officially a god! It's soooooo true!

Dimpu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Kakashi or Itachi from Naruto, and Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter. xD

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I have several...
Park Dong Joo from Kdrama Angel Eyes, the handsome doctor that will love you no matter what and will always do anything to ensure your happiness.
Remus Lupin from Harry Potter cause he is ... just him? i dont know why i am attracted to him the most in the series aside from Neville.
Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter because he is soo cute, i don't know, his clumsiness is part of his charm and as he grow older he became sexier.
Tony Starks our beloved Iron Man, this genius man always make me go doki doki because he is just... pure nerdy sexiness.
Peter Quill the lovely idiot from GotG, i guess life will never get boring with him? he is a funny guy afterall and like how he treated Gamora with soo much love, he is just perfect.
Cullen Rutherford the handsome commander from Dragon Age Inquisition, he is shy and so loveable but when his confident kick in, he can be the most sexiest man the andraste have created.
Kaidan Alenko from Mass Effect Original Trilogy, he is cute, not just his face but also his behaviour and action. 10/10!

there's many more but i'll stop...

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Kaidan Alenko from Mass Effect Original Trilogy, he is cute, not just his face but also his behaviour and action. 10/10!
Ooh, yes! Agreed! I really like him, though, Garrus has a special place in my heart as well!

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Do you play Choices? I just started "The Royal Masquerade," and the Crown Shield kinda looks like Kaiden... And, his default name is Kayden 🤔

Screenshot_20200405-154918.png

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Do you play Choices? I just started "The Royal Masquerade," and the Crown Shield kinda looks like Kaiden... And, his default name is Kayden 🤔

View attachment 54111
Nope, i do not play it. The game are just too expensive with their ticket because of how short a chapter is for 1 ticket.
But wow that guy sure look a tad bit like Kaidan xD

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Nope, i do not play it. The game are just too expensive with their ticket because of how short a chapter is for 1 ticket.
But wow that guy sure look a tad bit like Kaidan xD
I play a modded version so the premium choices are free 😁👍