Mod apk FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: WotL v2.1.0 - Unlimited War Funds/GIL/Money (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,583 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heimdizzle

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's not working for me, I just get a message saying "downloading: unit (kb)." I extracted the game cache files into the correct location, and have reinstalled a couple of times. I downloaded the MOD APK.
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind, figured it out haha.

Heimdizzle

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It unzips into a folder. So essentially, there's a folder inside of a folder, so the game doesn't recognize the cache. They're both named the same, so you just move the second folder to obb and you're set.

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
Wow i miss this game on both psp and ps1 and now its on android and already modded but that lag thing is existed on this version of game let me explain what i experiencing.

first after started game after intro you see the girl praying in some kind of church its almost instantly crashing in that part.

second yea i make it working doing somethings on it but whenever i tried to use spell anykind of magic the fps from 60 iguess would drop to 13 which unplayable.

third i check my device not my device fault since i got quadcore and 4Gb of ram and 32Gb of sdcard space so i can definitely run this game.

fourth that means the problem is not my device the game itself has a problem even on psp version of thia game the War of lions has this kind of problem that lag stuttering thing.

well i guess i will wait for more stable version of it well atleast someone modded it nice work.

PillowBasher

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
extract the com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFT_en2 (winrar)
then put the folder at the My device>Android>obb ----- *should be on internal memory not in sd
your game should start working now

Status
Not open for further replies.