Mod apk From Zero to Hero: CityMan v1.1.5 !! Infinite Gold (Outdated)

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Does it work?


  • Total voters
    88
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimitri Petrenko
Member for 7 years
From Zero to Hero: CityMan v1.1.5 !! Infinite Gold




Name of the game: From Zero 2 Hero: Cityman

Version: v1.1.5

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
You must need LP 8.0.0+ to play this game
Please notify me if any newer version releases
Please vote whether it works for you or not. You will get 10 SB Points for voting.
Begin your career as a unemployed person without home or money

Find the first ways to earn money, get a job, study, work your way up the corporate ladder, and win money at the casino, buys cars, homes and planes, do whatever it takes, but become a president Before your character dies of old age

Life Simulation:
- Begin your life as a poor person without any money, job or home;
- Find money for food;
- Buy yourself clothes and your first room in dormitory;
- Get enrolled at university and progress to earn more;
- Win money at the casino;
- Trade in the stock market;
- Climb up the corporate ladder;
- Find yourself a girlfriend and make a virtual family;
- Do not forget to go to the hospital;
- Go bowling, play pool, attend the concerts to increase happiness;
- Start your own business and earn your first million;
- Become a President if you manage to go through all the challenges



Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.heatherglade.zero2hero
MOD Features:

In-App Purchases (Hacked)

(Buy all from In-game store)

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: GOUROV (Me)

Download Link(s):
New version here 👇
LP MOD APK - From Zero to Hero: CityMan v1.1.8 !! Free In-App Purchases with LP (updated)
 
Last edited:
APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 8 years
No tanks in the game but still great one:eek::eek:
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Mod doesn't work, I still lose money and I get error when I try go to store, sorry but that's how it is,.... So please fix it. 😑
 
Dimitri Petrenko
Member for 7 years
Mod doesn't work, I still lose money and I get error when I try go to store, sorry but that's how it is,.... So please fix it. 😑
Ok trying out.
Post automatically merged:

Mod doesn't work, I still lose money and I get error when I try go to store, sorry but that's how it is,.... So please fix it. 😑
It works well.
Screenshot_20190107-013854.png

Screenshot_20190107-013948.png
 
Last edited:
APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 8 years
Yeah hover tanks, game play fine but i cant stop the ads weird.
 
Dimitri Petrenko
Member for 7 years
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the assist, I reinstalled it after seeing the photos you sent in you reply, cuz the first time I played I tried buying stuff and money went from 1k to just 400 and when I went to the store to buy more it just says error. So thanks again and no hard feelings 😅👍
 
Dimitri Petrenko
Member for 7 years
Sorry I didn't do the ads patch. More patch = more unstable. This game doesn't need any net connection. So turn of the net and enjoy.
 
Dimitri Petrenko
Member for 7 years
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
I tapped the "+" near the 1k and it says "error retrieving data."
Post automatically merged:


Post automatically merged:

Error retrieving data, I can't buy anymore money.
 

Attachments

Dimitri Petrenko
Member for 7 years
I tapped the "+" near the 1k and it says "error retrieving data."
That's wired. Here some pic
Screenshot_20190107-021325.png
Screenshot_20190107-021304.png

Screenshot_20190107-021334.png

Screenshot_20190107-021338.png

Ok then. I am asking my friends whether it works or not .
 
Last edited:
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Very good man
 
SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
Active User
Member for 10 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

You might also like:

Top