💬 Review Google Pixel 4a by joink

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,079 happy users since 2014.
Register

joink

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Google Pixel 4a

Description
I got mine in black colour. It's 5.7 x 2.7 x 0.3 inches in size and 144 grams in weight. The storage is 128GB. There is an earphone jack on the top of the phone instead of the bottom (where the charging slot is located).

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Honestly I really love the sleekness of the phone. It's light, compact and overall very aesthetically pleasing - I simply love the turquoise coloured power button at the side of the phone, that perfectly contrasts the black of the body. The camera quality is alright, I wouldn't say it's spectacular, but it is pretty decent (although must admit that the Huawei camera takes much better pictures). The camera has a really cool function though, something that I haven't really seen in other brands. That is, you can take 360 pictures similar to those in those Youtube perspective videos. I found that very fun.

Things I don't like
It's basicness, I would say. Overall it's a nice phone, but there isn't really anything that stands out about it. I'm also not a fan of it's longness, size-wise. I like to play rhythm games but I think they don't really suit the length of the smartphone seeing as the screen is smaller than the display here, which kinda irks me.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
If you enjoy the basics, this phone is definitely for you. It's really light, small enough to be compact yet large enough for you to actually see things on the screen (as opposed to an iPhone 4 or 4's screen haha). It's camera quality is pretty good, certainly not bad or low quality, as expected of Google. Userbase is pretty simple, you'd be able to figure out and get used to things easily. And it's a quick access to all things Google :D